Merge Servers

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Just do it. You guys are paid to do something, so you might as well do whats long overdue and might save your game and job. Merge the servers.... all of them. If you really think this is a bad idea than you need a trip down memory lane. The original grep was a thousand times better than it is now because of the large servers. If you are going to continue making slow *** worlds, then add more players to them. It's pretty messed up that the US server has like 700 players and half are revolt and half conq. EU has like 1000 of each, and all those other small ones are like 500 or less. Put them all in the same server and we will have like 2500 semi serious players each world. That would be some fun times.

If there is a good reason besides laziness that prevents this, than share it with us please.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Just do it. You guys are paid to do something, so you might as well do whats long overdue and might save your game and job. Merge the servers.... all of them. If you really think this is a bad idea than you need a trip down memory lane. The original grep was a thousand times better than it is now because of the large servers. If you are going to continue making slow *** worlds, then add more players to them. It's pretty messed up that the US server has like 700 players and half are revolt and half conq. EU has like 1000 of each, and all those other small ones are like 500 or less. Put them all in the same server and we will have like 2500 semi serious players each world. That would be some fun times.

If there is a good reason besides laziness that prevents this, than share it with us please.
The main reason I would assume is that they believe they can generate more revenue keeping them separate. Obviously it will eventually become more financially viable to merge them, and I'd love nothing more than if they did... but I don't see it happening for awhile. Smaller servers like the Scandinavian ones will prob continue to merge every year or so but I don't see a full merge for a long time sadly.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
The main reason I would assume is that they believe they can generate more revenue keeping them separate. Obviously it will eventually become more financially viable to merge them, and I'd love nothing more than if they did... but I don't see it happening for awhile. Smaller servers like the Scandinavian ones will prob continue to merge every year or so but I don't see a full merge for a long time sadly.
This is likely true. I would really love to play a speed 2 cq with 2500 active serious players. Speed is slow enough that life can go on outside of the game, and world is big enough that there is still always tons going on.