Merges what are the best and who do you think should merge?

DeletedUser

Mike62 I understand were you are coming from. Everything you have said is 100% true. I believe you are referring to an Elite attacking alliance like LD attacking a 1-2k Bir-wall of a reg alliance.... Hell i already have 300+ Bireme's just by myself and i am not a def minded player.

If you have elite turtles i have seen them stack a city with 13k+ Bireme's on priority targets. If they are in a tight core they will be able to swing a large part of the Bir-wall with in (2) hours to another priority target.

DeletedUser

I think LD, ER and (E.o.D) would be a good merge Once WW come into effect.

DeletedUser1405

Nice idea down the line but i think we got to many games to play before that happens. :D

DeletedUser

hi all, just a quick fly by to see how much trouble your causing in these forums,

DeletedUser5554

Didn't know I was a known trouble maker around these parts. :(

DeletedUser1359

HAHA. I told you already that you tongue can sink more players than any of your ships :)

Next American president lol

DeletedUser5554

Doubtful i'm going into business could you imagine what this tongue could do in marketing? Could make a huge GM :)

But I really can't take all the credit I mean if it was, after all, the other people so far who have said the things I used against them. Had people not said sketchy things we might not have entertaining and game changing things here.