Merry Cristmass and HAPPY NEW YEAR

DeletedUser

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
the Festive season is here.. i know That there is still some time to Christmas but i wonder whether i would be able to post on that day.. so a
Merry Christmas to All of You!!!

also a very
Happy new year to all of you!!!
May the new year brings prosperity and Happiness to all of your faces.. may all of your wishes comes true...

Also i am thinking of having a Thread of Player of the year and Alliance of the year Award..

Rules and regulation will be announced later after i finalized it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I were you I would just have a player of the year award, as the alliance of the year is little brother. Without question they have proven to be the most elite alliance of this world, they are the smallest top alliance and have also withstood relentless attacks from the most populated alliance family in this world. I highly doubt anybody (not even GE) would object to them been crowned the alliance of the year.

DeletedUser

Hey during peace time if we launch an attack on dec 26 at say 22:00:00 an I know we come out of the peace at 23:00:00 an the attack lands at 23:01:00 will the attack hit as an attack or as a visit?

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Now my personal Opinion on these awards.
We should have all sorts of awards.
1) Alliance of the Year
2) Player of the Year
3) Attacking alliance of the year
4) Defending alliance of the year
5) Attacking player of the year
6) Defending Player of the year
7) Noob of the year :p
8) Noob alliance of the year
9) Supporting Player of the year
And Finally
10) Innovative Speaker of the year (Mainly on External Forums)

DeletedUser

1. I would say evolution:)
2. Avera562
3. Evolution
4. Since BS is not around anymore it goes to GS or alpha
5. Val no question
6. I hate saying this but t-storms
7. No idea
8. Either alpha or BOJ
9. Def Notguilty he sends support no matter what and if u need to clear a city he is there to help as well
10. Murtius

DeletedUser

1. LB
2. BloodRed
3. Evo I can't lie
4. GS
5. Val A total beast
6. AT Was able to keep his wall over lvl 20 while being pounded by just about every southern Evo player.
7. worms... I can't talk about ban specifics...
8. BoJ, absolutely no fight in them for the most part (excluding the LB guys)
9. for me it is neils or doompaladin, for being so small they can sure produce a lot of units.
10. Murty :p
11. (most annoying player of the year) a close call between rmoller or Rush. Hit my LS nukes while I couldn't log because of the 2.0 "upgrade" and keep attacking them.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all, I make no comment on any of the above rankings, it's been a fun Omicron Year.