Message for Kal Gordon

DeletedUser54775

So Kal,
I woke up today to interesting surprises.
1.- I have a new city from a good Imperium player IRGR8U.
2.- I have at least three cities revolted from Heroes. Lousy defense.
3.- I have a message that I have been awarded "Ruler of the World".
This might be temporary, but it felt nice. And before you start to throw mud at this. It is thanks to the wonderful alliance that I am lucky to belong.

I have the following proposal. Let your friends come to one of the islands where I have cities surrouended by your friends. Come with two or three cities. I will let you grow and when you are ready we battle for dead.
Is this not fair? Right now you hidden like an bandit in the margins of the world.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
hahaha, you are such a joke
ruler of the world is given when you are in the top 1000, 100, 50, whatever
so you now have the most cities/ points
yippee skippee
but you aren't even in the top 50 fighters
anyone can gold and sim their way to big cities

and you call out kal, who is oceans away and a fourth your size
that makes you a bully not a big man

aren't you glad you invited me into this little mess you made?

DeletedUser54192

1.- I have a new city from a good Imperium player IRGR8U.
You mean you have a city from an Imperium player who has been inactive for 72 days. So either you successfully poached an Imperium long-term inactive (which would surely violate the NAP) or you got rights to Imperium inactives as part of the NAP. Either way, that is not exactly a great success.

2.- I have at least three cities revolted from Heroes. Lousy defense.

I've managed to revolt cities belonging to players way larger or more skilled than me, because I picked easier target cities or simply caught them offline. You have more cities than most players on this world, and apparently revolting a few enemy cities is a big deal.

3.- I have a message that I have been awarded "Ruler of the World".
I have a "Ruler of the World" award too. Mine just has a different number of digits. Congratulations on simming your way through this world.

I have the following proposal. Let your friends come to one of the islands where I have cities surrouended by your friends. Come with two or three cities. I will let you grow and when you are ready we battle for dead.
Yes, so brave of you. You have just bragged about being the largest player on the server. You are asking me to come to a place where you are already set up, far from the rest of my cities, in order to fight you. So you'll have a better developed city, faster self-support, more self-support and larger unit tokens from the event, and you undoubtedly spend more gold than me, and you think that would be a fair fight?

By the way, for someone who keeps trying to use Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' against me, perhaps you should study its teachings yourself?

DeletedUser54775

You mean you have a city from an Imperium player who has been inactive for 72 days. So either you successfully poached an Imperium long-term inactive (which would surely violate the NAP) or you got rights to Imperium inactives as part of the NAP. Either way, that is not exactly a great success.

I've managed to revolt cities belonging to players way larger or more skilled than me, because I picked easier target cities or simply caught them offline. You have more cities than most players on this world, and apparently revolting a few enemy cities is a big deal.

I have a "Ruler of the World" award too. Mine just has a different number of digits. Congratulations on simming your way through this world.

Yes, so brave of you. You have just bragged about being the largest player on the server. You are asking me to come to a place where you are already set up, far from the rest of my cities, in order to fight you. So you'll have a better developed city, faster self-support, more self-support and larger unit tokens from the event, and you undoubtedly spend more gold than me, and you think that would be a fair fight?

By the way, for someone who keeps trying to use Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' against me, perhaps you should study its teachings yourself?
hahaha, you are such a joke
ruler of the world is given when you are in the top 1000, 100, 50, whatever
so you now have the most cities/ points
yippee skippee
but you aren't even in the top 50 fighters
anyone can gold and sim their way to big cities

and you call out kal, who is oceans away and a fourth your size
that makes you a bully not a big man

aren't you glad you invited me into this little mess you made?
You are inviting yourself. I really do not understand what is your attraction to get in the middle of things between Kal and I.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

The mentioning of IRGR8U was to remind you of how our glorious alliance has brought to his knees this fine players. He harassed our cities and when operations were put in place against him and started to lose he ran into VM and inactivity as many others in this world.

The mentioning of Heroes is to highlight the poor defence of this alliance. I am not a fighter, I have never claimed that I do, and EVEN I managed to put 3 cities in revolt. Heroes will get defeated once our big guns come after them.

As for the award, yeap, Thermopylae is a great alliance. It alliance its members to grow, fight, organize, participate in special operations. We do have here FREEDOM. This is what has made this alliance so great and powerful. In no other alliance, I would have been able to grow and have fun as much as this one.

Look at my location. I do have cities far away from the core. Literally surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of red cities. You can come and fight as man or be continue to be irrelevant in the obscurity and darkness of the rim as the little bandit that you are.

Come to battle do not chicken out......

DeletedUser54192

The mentioning of IRGR8U was to remind you of how our glorious alliance has brought to his knees this fine players. He harassed our cities and when operations were put in place against him and started to lose he ran into VM and inactivity as many others in this world.
What about all the northern Thermopylae players who hid in VM due to pressure from REPO? ;)

I am not a fighter, I have never claimed that I do

Lies. You actually claim to be a very efficient fighter.

Heroes will get defeated once our big guns come after them.

It's funny how you had to NAP one alliance, and absorb half of another before you can supposedly start to make progress against HEROES. That would imply that your alliance isn't quite as powerful as you claim.

As for the award, yeap, Thermopylae is a great alliance. It alliance its members to grow, fight, organize, participate in special operations.

No different to any other alliance.

We do have here FREEDOM.

That's not how you act towards your pacts. Your leadership attempted to bully REPO and HEROES. That's one of the reasons they didn't stay on your side.

Look at my location. I do have cities far away from the core. Literally surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of red cities.

And this makes a difference to the fairness of your challenge how?

You can come and fight as man or be continue to be irrelevant in the obscurity and darkness of the rim as the little bandit that you are.
And once again you resort to attempting to bait me into charging headlong into a fight that you have set up to be heavily biased towards you. Nice try, but no. Also, I pointed out my relevancy many times. The fact that you don't understand how this world has developed is due to your lack of observation, not everyone else's irrelevance.

Come to battle do not chicken out......
How mature... And according to the teachings of Sun Tzu, I am doing the right thing by not accepting your silly challenge. Perhaps you should not try to manipulate me into doing things that go against the advice of something that you said would be a good idea to read.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
You are inviting yourself. I really do not understand what is your attraction to get in the middle of things between Kal and I.
you mean like you are roaming these "senseless forums"?

i am not in the middle of you and kal
i am calling you out on your two-facedness
but, seems kal did a good job on his own

as for inviting myself, you requested i enter mes to show me info
i did so at your request
you asked for help finding the person responsible
i gave you solutions

the problem is you never never thought i'd follow through and help and so you had to jump fast and make me "suspicious"
but those of us working on the situation figured out your ruse
your own words in the forums, pages and pages, did you in
the answer was right there
and now you are caught
no double crosses from imperium, or "cheats", just your underhanded tactics, lies, and trying to convince alliances that they have a problem where they don't
i pity your members that you tricked into coming here to speak for you

DeletedUser54775

i did so at your request
i gave you solutions

the problem is you never never thought i'd follow through and help and so you had to jump fast and make me "suspicious"
and now you are caught
no double crosses from imperium, or "cheats", just your underhanded tactics, lies, and trying to convince alliances that they have a problem where they don't
you are in a forum were you do not play. If Kal is doing such a good thing what is your need to be here among us? do not have something better to do or better cause to join?

DeletedUser54192

If Kal is doing such a good thing what is your need to be here among us? do not have something better to do or better cause to join?
You were all too keen for her to get involved when it suited your aims. You asked her to come in-game so that you could give her evidence of your claims on something. You gave her incomplete evidence that did not back up your main claim, and then when she picked up on that, you tried to divert attention by saying that she was suspicious. Your little scheme backfired, and now you are personally targeting her to try and reduce the number of people on here who are revealing your lies.

I notice how you have attempted to ignore the entirety of the content of the post, due to what it says about you. Nice try, but it didn't work.

DeletedUser54775

Whao! you are so good guys about twisting facts. I backed down when I saw that she was biased and was not the Mother Teresa that she pretended to be......
Thank God. So not chicken out and come and fight!

DeletedUser54192

Whao! you are so good guys about twisting facts.
You mean like you twisted the facts about Jim, and about every other accusation that you have made on this forum?

I backed down when I saw that she was biased and was not the Mother Teresa that she pretended to be......
If you think she is biased towards me, you're wrong. She's condemned me for my words on at least one other externals thread, for reference. It was your own scheming that has failed. You tried to use her to further your aims, and when she wouldn't play along with your little game of lies and deceit, you started making accusations. Grow up.

So not chicken out and come and fight!
Again, trying to bait me. And once again, I can use Sun Tzu's teaching as strong reasoning for why I shouldn't come and take up your ridiculously-biased challenge.

It is amusing that you call me a chicken when I fought through far tougher situations on this server than you have yourself. I'd have been very interested to see how you would have played had you been in Mallorean Empire when the old HEROES diplomat backstabbed us and started a war against us in which they held all the cards. But given your messages on this forum, I can guess how it would have gone - lots of bravado, then either defect to the enemy, or ghost so that you didn't technically lose.

DeletedUser54775

i did so at your request
i gave you solutions

and now you are caught

Rachel,
I am sorry if you felt insulted. Please receive my sincere apologies.