Message from a freak

DeletedUser

so8ri0.png

DeletedUser

And this is why everyone says you spam ichi, because you make random like this and make sure you make a thread about each darn thing that happens in your grepo life

DeletedUser

Ichi, I have an idea, if you wouldn't mind hearing it. That message you received is perfect to start a thread which could be on-going in the Troy forums. We had it in Chi and it was a great way to deal with people who sent such messages or did noobish things such as attacking with swordsmen and biremes.

We called it the Darwin Awards thread. :) And you, since you posted one of the first possible receivers of a Darwin Award, should be the one to begin the thread.

However, everyone, please don't begin flaming one another in the thread if Ichi does decide to begin it in these forums. The thread is meant for fun, not for animosity.

Oh! Hi, Boh!

DeletedUser

Oh this threads not about me... Phew, got worried for a second there...

*Ahem*

Carry on!

DeletedUser

Darwin awards seems pretty good... I mean, some people certainly aren't worth keeping in the gene pool if you know what I mean.... Like those people who think they can get across the road before the train. Why try to keep them and have their children around? :p

DeletedUser

Darwin awards seems pretty good... I mean, some people certainly aren't worth keeping in the gene pool if you know what I mean.... Like those people who think they can get across the road before the train. Why try to keep them and have their children around? :p

lol when I saw you had posted here I almost thought you had locked this forum or were frowning upon our idea. Maybe you really are some fun Kanga :)

DeletedUser27700

Only the people who's posts you keep deleting think you are no fun. But i cant seem to get your button to work:heh:

DeletedUser

just create it yourself!

Darwin awards are awesome fun :)

I recommend it

I would, my friend, but so far in-game, I haven't been contacted by any worthy of the Darwin Award. Yet. With "yet" being the operative word. I'm quite sure as time goes by that those born to the shallow end of the gene pool will make themselves known and when they do, well, I'll be announcing with the words "And this award goes to...!"

DeletedUser

Yeah kanga seems to be a very awesome mod even though I haven't gotten to know him yet.