Midnight LS

DeletedUser

Midnight LS
- Accepting only the best -​

We Only take in the best and i mean by being Active, Having Good Experience, Showing that you are worth the stay.
Nothing less - Grepo Status

We are looking for players with unique qualities and out standing History at Grepolis.
To achieve the best you must become the best..

Looking for Leadership:

1) Very limited spaces as we are looking for the best

2) only a few will be elected so that decisions will be made in an appropriate manner.

3) If you are looking forward to be a leader then you must have experience and must be willing to spend time on the alliance and not for yourself.

4) the best may be selected depending on whether the role suits them or not.

5) If your planing to be a leader then you must be active in the forums.

PM me personally all further decisions will be made by me.

I have had many outstanding experiences at Grepolis & would like to share it with others..

Everything you'll need in your leader - Addysaynuttin

- Outsatnding communication skill - Via Skype
- Think for the alliance and not Himself
- Strive to Achieve the best
- Seeing the alliance in a year winning the world wonders.
- Only to win.. :)

Alliance Location:
Join North-West
World to join Rhethymnos

Want to Join?
If you are Looking to join Please PM me In-Game or on the forums, you will be assessed on how you present your application we ain't looking for a lot, just a little about why you should join. Accepting Only the best.!

Who will be Joining :
Dustinuall - Grepolis Status
Cepheuz - Grepolis status A Friend

GoodLuck and Hope to see you there!​

Attachments

• duess34.jpg
    duess34.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

PS: as a note you may want to include some grepostats of your own. If you are looking for the best of the best you need to be able to show you are on the same level.

DeletedUser

My Grepolis status ,I have played Phi for about a year, I quit the world before the world wonders started BIG mistake ow well cannot go back. Had after realized my alliance won the world wonders.

Will be starting new and fresh in Rhethymnos, Trying to get back in the game :) and start off well with the help of my friends.

DeletedUser14378

well not impresive your DBP is much higer tha ABP...will search for some agressive leader/founder