Milestones on Chi

DeletedUser20896

Its a bit late I know, but couldn't find this anywhere on our Chi Forum so thought I would start it up, better late than never! (Credit to hilop on the Xi server) Would be great if this could get stickied.

Player Milestones

(SW)Attack Battle Points
500k:
1st: Martin2869 2nd: Bill001968 3rd: Sasukepran
750k:
1st: Martin2869 2nd: 3rd:
1 Million:
1st: 2nd: 3rd:

(D)Defence Battle Points
500k:
1st: xDxKEIMx 2nd: Zdravko Colic 3rd:

Total Battle Points
1 Million:
1st: Martin2869 2nd: 3rd:

Cities
100 Cities:

1st: 2nd: 3rd:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

milestones

Does this mean you will be editing and compiling Redderz?

DeletedUser20896

Alliance Milestones

Alliance Milestones

(SW)Attack Battle Points
500k:
1st: Knights in Tights 2nd: 3rd:
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:

(D)Defence Battle Points
500k:
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:

Total Battle Points
500k:
1st: Knights in Tights 2nd: League of Legions C 3rd: Bad Santas
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:

Cities
200 Cities:
500 Cities:
1st : 2nd: 3rd:
1000 Cities:
5000 Cities:
10000 Cities:

1st: Knights in Tights 2nd: Obliterate 3rd:
2.5 Million
5 Million:
10 Million:
15 Million:

Average Points
(30 members minimum)
250k:
1st: Titans Of Tartarus 2nd: League of Legions C 3rd: Obliterate
500k:
1st 2nd 3rd
1 Million:
5 Million:
1st: 2nd: 3rd:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

well may i be the first to say good luck then, you will need it no doubt fella!

DeletedUser20896

well may i be the first to say good luck then, you will need it no doubt fella!
haha you are right, I think hilop on the Xi server had a breakdown after two weeks of keeping this up to date so I am hoping I last a bit longer than that!

DeletedUser21270

im sure you will! how do you get all the historical information anyway? i take it it must be somewhere like grepostats or something?

DeletedUser20896

im sure you will! how do you get all the historical information anyway? i take it it must be somewhere like grepostats or something?
you can't unless someone knows something that I don't. I will be amending it later on so that it reflects the stage we are at in the world. If anybody has screen shots that shows any of the achievements being met please share them with me. The unfortunate thing about doing it late is that we have missed out some great achievements by alliances that are no longer with us i.e. Evil Minions, 2Good4U, Proto, ToT (1st edition), Enyo, MBI to name a few. I am sure if this had been started earlier then they will have hogged the majority of the milestones!

DeletedUser

It's all possible to be found on Grepostats, but the trouble is going back through each player's history, comparing them, finding which one achieved which milestone first, etc..

The best thing to do is probably to start from where Chi is at now, and record all milestones that are actually known, or have yet to occur.

Either way, good luck!

DeletedUser20896

It's all possible to be found on Grepostats, but the trouble is going back through each player's history, comparing them, finding which one achieved which milestone first, etc..

The best thing to do is probably to start from where Chi is at now, and record all milestones that are actually known, or have yet to occur.

Either way, good luck!

Thats the plan mate, unless you fancy going through grepostats for me? :p

DeletedUser

well i would love to see myself at that 500k abp as 3rd.. not sure who got there first but i think it was martin..

As for alliance it is not 500k it is 5 million... and i think proto was there 1st.. if not 1st then 2nd for sure.. cant remember...

DeletedUser20896

well i would love to see myself at that 500k abp as 3rd.. not sure who got there first but i think it was martin..

As for alliance it is not 500k it is 5 million... and i think proto was there 1st.. if not 1st then 2nd for sure.. cant remember...
This is the problem Sas, without screenshots we cannot be sure. The only way to be fair is to do it from this point onwards. I will be amended the milestones to reflect that.

DeletedUser

well for that 500k abp.. only 3 of us are there..so it wont be much problem.. and as far as i remember martin was always leading by a fair deal of points in abp

DeletedUser20896

well for that 500k abp.. only 3 of us are there..so it wont be much problem.. and as far as i remember martin was always leading by a fair deal of points in abp
yes that one perhaps we can have an educated guess with as long as we get agreement between the three players

DeletedUser20896

Updated to date, will be updating daily from now on. If anybody sees something before me please post the details with a screenshot as proof

DeletedUser20896

Congrats to xDxKEIMx from Seven Deadly Sins for reaching 500k dbp!

DeletedUser20896

Congratulations to Martin2869 for hitting 750k abp 1st.

Also congratulations to Obliterate for becoming the 2nd alliance to hit 1.6 million points