Militia Milestone

DeletedUser

Do we get to make our militia milestones? I don't know anyone who's got 2.5k yet, I'm sure I'll hit 5k when i actually start taking all cities i have slots for. Anyways if you got more please post a pic I'd love to see it!

7707557151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i guess you have attacked more noobs then me then ;p

lol j/k

and sadly, that wall is now the end since i have left beta and delta.

speed 1 servers are just too dull imo

DeletedUser

Cool, I will take your cities ;D

little late for that my friend. all stayed within molon labe except one that was snuck in down in o64. no matter i doubt anyone would have wanted it since there was absolutely no alliance presence in sight

DeletedUser

attack low point people that you know are all ways active and you can get loads of them
but i don't know why you want them
they don't get you BP

DeletedUser

ya i look for militia... that's what i do...

just because we have militia it proves we've killed more than our bp suggests, just thought it was extreme to have 3k+ militia on such a young server, since i've played gamma for about 3 months and have like 2.5k militia

DeletedUser

attack low point people that you know are all ways active and you can get loads of them
but i don't know why you want them
they don't get you BP

militia are the same as Lay's potato chips....betcha cant just have one....

same as with jj said. i posted my beta wall and i have half the amount of militia with over 3x the amount of bp. thats the shocking thing.

DeletedUser

Militia was only made useful long after Gamma and Beta had started. And since people mainly spam it earlier on in the server it makes sense that people either overlooked Militia on the older servers or simply couldn't be bothered to use it.

You guys should really try attacking people while they sleep though.

DeletedUser

Jayaris are you on zeta? Cuz I think we do okay with attacking...

DeletedUser

yeah jj, i believe he is in bloodstorm

jayaris, when clearing an island some people are, well just downright stubborn.

they are non-existent for days, and then when you think to yourself you have a farm, poof! militia in da house...

and some people are like me and dont sleep ;p

Last edited by a moderator: