Minor Improvement Ideas

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Forums Upgrade: Yes

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Forums Upgrade: No

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Buddy List: Yes

• Buddy List: No

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Extra Tutorial: Yes

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Extra Tutorial: No

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Luck Change: Yes

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Luck Change: No

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Filter DP: Yes

• Filter DP: No

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is our first batch of minor ideas to be moved to Development Discussions. Because they are minor ideas, they will be voted on together in the same thread. The poll will be a multiple choice poll, where you can vote for as many options as you wish. There will be 'Yes' and 'No' options for each minor idea, totaling 10 options. You should then check 'Yes' or 'No' for each idea to vote for it, giving you a total of 5 votes at the end.

Below are the 5 ideas I have decided to put up for voting. There will be 1 week for discussion and then a poll will be added. Discuss in this thread and if any changes are necessary, I will make the appropriate updates.

In-Game Forums Upgrade

Buddy List

Extra Tutorial

Adjustments to Luck

Filter Divine Powers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

In-Game Forums Upgrade- i personally wouldnt use this much but seems to be a good idea. Dosnt seem to need to be improved

Buddy List- a good idea. would help people on grepolis be more communicative. Seems to have all issues covered.

Extra Tutorial- i have no opinion on this

Adjustments to Luck- hell yes, The new luck range is much more reasonable. all for it. Pretty basic as well. dosnt have any issues i see that need to be covered

Filter Divine Powers- The devs should of had this in the first place. The best idea here. Most likely every grepolis player will use this filter

DeletedUser

In-Game Forums Upgrade- i personally wouldnt use this much but seems to be a good idea. Dosnt seem to need to be improved

Buddy List- a good idea. would help people on grepolis be more communicative. Seems to have all issues covered.

Extra Tutorial- i have no opinion on this

Adjustments to Luck- hell yes, The new luck range is much more reasonable. all for it. Pretty basic as well. dosnt have any issues i see that need to be covered

Filter Divine Powers- The devs should of had this in the first place. The best idea here. Most likely every grepolis player will use this filter

The same thing that MetalCore said. And, by the way, when is the poll coming?

DeletedUser

I would suggest you re-read the first post, the answer is in there.

DeletedUser

In-Game Forums Upgrade
Not necessary, I'm not sure I see this going through even if the vote does.

Buddy List
Good Idea.

Extra Tutorial
I'm not sure it is thought through enough.

Adjustments to Luck
Update 1.18 Please.

Filter Divine Powers
Update 1.18 Please.

DeletedUser441

In-Game Forums Upgrade
Very unnecessary, I doubt people will use it much

Buddy List
Good Idea but soon necessary

Extra Tutorial
You can just tell people to go to the wiki or find some guide in the forum

Adjustments to Luck
Update 1.18 Please.

Filter Divine Powers
Update 1.18 Please.

DeletedUser2795

In-Game Forums Upgrade
I like it

Buddy List
see below

Extra Tutorial
meh, I will probably abstain

Adjustments to Luck
needed

Filter Divine Powers
yes

DeletedUser

love all the ideas! The change with the luck I think would be nice for both sides. But why is sugessted at 15%? why not at 20%. 15% focuses more on which army is larger and they will still win. But 20% should really show how luck plays to everything.

This though is a link to another idea that kind of is the same with the in game forums upgrade. It was in the ideas section not in the minor development. It asks for the ability to share forums with other alliances.

Here's the link: http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=7794

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingame Forum Upgrades - I don't think it is needed

Buddy List - Seems like a good idea

Extra Tutorial - Not needed, as the wiki and forums are here for help

Adjustment to Luck - Sounds good

Filter Own Helpful God Spell Action Notifications/Reports - I like it

DeletedUser

In-Game Forums Upgrade: Not essential but I wouldn't mind the upgrade.

Buddy List: Nice solid idea that I would like to be implemented.

Extra Tutorial: I never used the Normal Tutorial, but I guess this is better for the new players so okay.

Adjustments to Luck: We need this now!

Filter Divine Powers: One of the best ideas so far.

DeletedUser

I like all of the ideas on the list :)

I hope that they get implemented.

StokieScott

Phrourach
I like all the ideas and agree with most the reasons given.
But i still think the luck should be moved upto -/+20% instead of the originally suggested -/+15

DeletedUser

I think the reason is that you still have a good chance of luck affecting just not as big as it was.

DeletedUser

Poll has been added. There will be a 2 week voting period.

This is a multiple choice poll. You may vote for as many options as you wish.

You should check 'Yes' or 'No' for each idea to vote for it, giving you a total of 5 votes at the end.

DeletedUser2795

wow, everything is being voted for yes, except for the extra tutorial which is basically tied :p

DeletedUser

In-Game Forums: Forums can always add improvements. There is always a better way to communicate. I would actually imagine that many people use external forums because of so many more features. I don't know from experience here at Grepolis (and I know that this isn't TW, I am just saying) when I played TW sometime back I didn't know of any alliance with more than 10 people that used the in-game forums. However, I have heard of changes there since I was there (like tribe alliances being able to have a mutual forum).

Buddy list: This is nice and would certainly increase communication which is a huge part of this game.

Extra Tutorial: Someone else made a good point about just sending people to the Wiki at the end of the tutorial. Don't waste time to add more to it. What's there now gets people started in the right direction.

Adjustments to Luck: No comment. I have attacked or been attacked yet.

Filter Divine Powers: I don't have any so I can't speak from experience but I can imagine how that would seriously increase the efficiency of report reading. Actually, something else that might be nice is if filters would send messages/reports to various folders. Maybe I want to keep the info of a certain report of for analysis purposes but I receive so many that it makes it difficult to read reports of other kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.