Minutes silents please

DeletedUser

This morning i found out my best friend/brother died.

3rd November 2012

Tragic: Soldier David Collins stabbed to death at an Ayia Napa night club

R.I.P my brother your heart will alway be with me. & your soul will be inside me.

dave.jpg

I thought i would shared the new as most of it has been on the news.

Thank You *Conan

not looking for +Reps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

R.I.P :(

I find it tragic when a serviceman (Or woman) is killed, but I find it especially infuriating when it is done outside of battle - it seems a cowardly tactic and unjust.

DeletedUser2863

RIP DAVID COLLINS

Always sad when a soldier dies, especially on a night out with other mates/soldiers - Im from Darlington and we had a soldier killed here after a fight outside a night club about a year ago, night club has now closed

Hope you ok Conan

Dan

DeletedUser29066

My condolences. It was totally senseless and a tragic waste of a life.

DeletedUser

I'm not very good at this sort of thing... as most of you know, humor is more my style.

All I can say is don't be afraid to hurt Conan. It takes far more courage... far more strength... to hurt than it does to hide it all away.

Learned that lesson a long time ago.

There's a song that helped get me through the death of a close friend... I don't know... maybe it can help you too.

and God Speed to your brother.

"The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long...
Feels like we're running out of time.

Every day it seems much harder telling right from wrong...
You've got to read between the lines.

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid,
We can make it through another day...

Make it worth the price we pay."

Triumph - Fight The Good Fight

DeletedUser

I have not been on the forums in quite a few days. I appreciate and honor your brother's service. I am sorry for your loss. Having loss my brother about a decade ago I can tell you this: It's going to suck, and it's going to suck for a long time. Just being honest, no other way to put it. Hang in there. Remember, he died for everyone in his country.

DeletedUser

My wife and I are truly sorry for your great loss of a soldier, friend and brother. Our prayers go out his family.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to hear about your brother. Let him rest in the hands of g-d. I am really sorry to hear that mate and I wish the best for your family.
mm

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that Conan. I've got a lot of family members that have served in the armed forces, and I can only imagine how that must feel. Best of luck to you

DeletedUser

My condolences on such a tragic loss, my thoughts go with you .

DeletedUser

RIP to your brother mate :( I hope he's specially remembered today 11/11/12.

DeletedUser

RIP David Collins

Mate even if he isn't with you in person, trust me, he'll be looking after you and be with you all the time, in your heart, and ours.

Amen.

DeletedUser

Conan to you and all of your love ones who've suffered this unnecessary lost, you have my deepest apology. It Can be very difficult to find the words that would give some comfort when one grieves, so just know that all on here that responds to your post, have you and your family in their hearts