MIR: a plebeians perspective

DeletedUser

As there has been quite a lot of name calling and hair pulling in the playground about MIR I thought I'd throw my twopennysworth in. (I'm a member but not a leader)

MRA or MRA?
Mass RECRUITMENT alliance can work based purely on the maths (eg "elite" alli recruits just "real" 20 players and has a drop out of just 5%, ends up with 19 members. MRA recruits 200 players, 90% turn out rubbish, still ends up with 20 decent players. ) The key is making sure one does not turn into a mass RETENTION alliance by get rid of the 90% dead weight to make room for a new intake.

also, speaking purely as a member and not as a leader, I thought the multiple invites and re-invites of spys, and the subsequent sabotage of the internal forums feckin' hilarlious :D (although I can also appriciate how the leadership may not have taken the same view)

DeletedUser

It can work if the leadership is experienced. Looking at MIR, that is not the case.

DeletedUser

but surely you are forgeting that MIR is NOT a MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok first thing when you are an MRA experienced player don't want to join you..your only hope is getting awesome players from the idiots(no offence) who join in the first place

DeletedUser

Your leadership gave away forum mod rights to a player who had just joined. What did they expect to happen? Plus MIR is crawling with spies.

DeletedUser16696

Your leadership gave away forum mod rights to a player who had just joined. What did they expect to happen? Plus MIR is crawling with spies.

Leadership rights*

I do agree that you have experienced members, But I predict all they'll be doing is helping those who've been cleared, get fed up and leave.

DeletedUser

Leadership rights*

I do agree that you have experienced members, But I predict all they'll be doing is helping those who've been cleared, get fed up and leave.

That's exactly what we were discussing over here in Spartan Legacy. If they don't leave the alliance, some speculate they'll just leave the server.