Known Bug missing farm villages

DeletedUser

T-Rex ~

The night graphics can be turned off by going to Settings -> Map -> Un-check "Activate Night Graphics".

Refresh your screen and see if the farm villages re-appear. I'm not sure this has anything to do with the night graphics but worth a shot. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

thanks that terrible night image is gone..tried to +1 you, nee to spread the love more sorry

did the refresh thing, still missing some villages

DeletedUser

Try providing a screenshot, if you can.. to show the issue.

DeletedUser

Haha..Not a problem ! ;) I don't spread "my" love around too often..Although I should.. :p

Hmm..Well I'll check out some other threads and see if others are having the same issue.

Do your problems look like the screenshots in the following thread?

I would guess not though if it's JUST a couple farming villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no, what i mean is, when on map, i see 5 villages on 1 island, some islands only have 7 villages..isent a ticket, and got a reply very quickly, seems i am not the only 1, but i can access the villages to trade with using the island info thing, and when I farm them i get all 8 lots,

DeletedUser

Ah. Okay. Well if a Moderator replied and said others are having troubles too I'm sure they'll find a fix soon then. :)

DeletedUser

Did the Moderator you spoke to say they have already reported the issue? A refresh or clear cache has not fixed it?

DeletedUser

Did the Moderator you spoke to say they have already reported the issue? A refresh or clear cache has not fixed it?

mod said "they are aware of the problem" but i have refreshed and cleared my cache, i can still farm them using captain, and to trade i use the island info thing..but if i did not have captain this would be a bigger problem, some oslands are missing 1 village, but the main island is missing 3

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. Are you still able to farm the missing FVs via the Captain premium?

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. Are you still able to farm the missing FVs via the Captain premium?

yes, but trading I have to go to the island info icon, and find the missing villages there

DeletedUser

Know what's really weird?

Several of my islands have extra villages on them.....

DeletedUser18132

I have a feeling that's because some of your villagers left you city and established several new villages.

DeletedUser

That explains the names of the villages.... "Roostersuculusville" "Eatchickenania"

DeletedUser

nothing that I am aware of, as already stated I did the usual bug fixes things, life eh, if you looked at the picture in top post there are only 5 villages to be seen

DeletedUser

My extra villages have disappeared.... and they took two of my best ox carts with them.... :(