Mod in Zeta House!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4013
  • Start date

DeletedUser4013

Hail Zetians!

Some of you may already know me from either playing in Beta and/or Theta, or from posting in Eta's forums...if not, don't worry I'm fairly active in the forums. I'm fairly easy going with posts, just no spam please...all work and no play makes Tyrion a dull boy! :p

If any of you have any questions/issues/what-not, just send me a PM and I'm quite good about getting back to you ASAP. So, without further ado, lets have some fun and no blows below the belt...that goes for you too ladies :D

:pro:
Thisis.png

DeletedUser4013

Thanks for the welcome, I'm thinking about doing some Zeta world competitions, something simple, nothing too fancy. Once I have an idea, I'll get a thread going. Though if any of you have any suggestions I would love to hear what you have.

DeletedUser

You will mod us for food? Starve him! Quick! Na... jk... You're a good mod, good luck in zeta/

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome, I'm thinking about doing some Zeta world competitions, something simple, nothing too fancy. Once I have an idea, I'll get a thread going. Though if any of you have any suggestions I would love to hear what you have.

Most Hated Alliance

:p

DeletedUser4013

Hey guys, just a quick little announcment -

At the request of a fellow Zetian, I have asked Besty to create a sub-forum for this world. We're working on what it will be used for mainly, but I will keep you all updated about it

DeletedUser4013

Nothing as of yet. I am still trying to get a new sub-forum for this World.