Mod thread for Theta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey folks,

I got messages and such from players saying that mods dont like this area and quit :p

I fear NOTHING!!!

lol I figured I would explain things so you the players know what to expect from my modding.

If threads are created that are offtopic I will close them. If another is opened I will instantly infract the player. Little heavy handed but this is basically the general warning for that.

I leave you guys to your friendly chats and try not to interfere. I browse the forums periodically and scan for stuff quickly but rely on the reports generated by the players when someone is breaking the rules.... not bugging your alliance because they suck.

I am pretty fair and laid back but have a heavy hand when I put it down which hopefully is rarely. The forums are more for you the players and as such you should have a little extra breathing room. I will however enforce the rules of the forums so try not to push too far.

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

considering I have been a staff pretty much since the game started.... Fat chance :p

I took 2 breaks in that time. 1st one was 1 month and a half and the second one was 2 months to take care of personal stuff.

DeletedUser

considering I have been a staff pretty much since the game started.... Fat chance :p

I took 2 breaks in that time. 1st one was 1 month and a half and the second one was 2 months to take care of personal stuff.

that's what they all say :p

2 mods down 1 to go!!! MAUHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Cronus, I hope you'll enjoy tearing down their fun!

DeletedUser19042

Welcome...

And GGM, i give him more...Let us say 5 months...

DeletedUser

I fear NOTHING!!!

Almost a month and we havent scared you out yet, your better then other mods, but trust me, these forums are a breeding ground for insults and spam to the extreme, that all mods go crazy eventually ;)

Have fun :)

DeletedUser

You all should be honored that the great cronus is needed to with hold such rawr power! A ferocity that burns with more Passion then a thousand suns!

The best mod is needed to handle the most awesome server grepolis has ever known or will ever see.

DeletedUser

Ten and tins have gone
Hey we are here for fun
Much have said for we are to grouch
If such be in to pout…..

Too much fun we tan
For in’s and out no guns
Weep and oh we all have grudge
For we are all due south…..

Ref
All grepolis will all do want
With all the praise we all do craze
Somehow we all start
With all we want that is start.

Tempo: The Police….

Be finished in a cinch with all your help!!!!

DeletedUser

old man hehehe

Start we can as be done
But game to honor has dan
X can be Z and alphabet have pouch
Hail to X latter in couch…….

Stop this nonsense Alliance X is the best and all their leaders being well in all sense………..

DeletedUser19554

I feel sorry for Theta. :(

me too but they should work out just fine i'm assuming they did haven't read these forums ever.Of corse both sides are crazy that should bond them together but if required who can deal with a big hammer

DeletedUser

ok guys I am out for about a week. I am having surgery. I say a week but depends on complications and such. Maybe a day or two earlier.. maybe a day or two later.

Behave yourselves :)

I asked Titans to look into these sections and moderate them. They are a tad bit more hands on than me and play around less for some part. So behave and have fun.

DeletedUser11886

Let see if you can last with us for another year... Hehehe...

DeletedUser

HOW LONG HAVE YOU LASTED??? I would like to see a steady mod in the Thera forums. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.