Moddy

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

Who will the lucky mod be? The one who'll have to deal with posts full of anti-MRA propaganda? With myself, and with the many other spammers that this world will contain? Inno has released this world before gonnos can have a mod, so we're kinda backed up... I'm kinda hoping for Lane. Either that or a pebble. Laney gives out forum titles for meaningless things, kinda hoping for one meself :p

DeletedUser

I don't really mind who we get *cough*Thomas or Lane*cough*
This world has had to of have the most active pre-world forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Thomas has some good ideas, he just never gets around to implementing or completing them. Just look at the Dyme forum.

DeletedUser

Thomas has some good ideas, he just never gets around to implementing or completing them. Just look at the Dyme forum.

No, it's in now :D
Monday the bounty hunter comp begins in Dyme :D

DeletedUser44027

*snickers*

And I supposed CoD will become the community manager?

DeletedUser

Look, I know your spammers, and you like PnP, but the amount that'll come out of this.
Mind = Blown

DeletedUser44027

Let's just say that someone forgot to kick pushty out of the mod forums after he left the team :p

DeletedUser

*snickers*

i'm fairly sure i can organize competitions, the only problem would be i'd let everyone spam :D
and i would ne coma, cod is below me :cool:

DeletedUser33530

*snickers*

i believe we have been through this before but i will ask again, how drunk are you?

i'm fairly sure i can organize competitions, the only problem would be i'd let everyone spam :D
and i would ne coma, cod is below me :cool:
sounds like heaven for spammers everywhere
im sorry what was that last part :supermad:
battleship_003.jpg

DeletedUser

Please, I would make Coma way before any of you. CoD would just be CoComa......chalna will still be a regular forum goer that goes red

DeletedUser44027

i believe we have been through this before but i will ask again, how drunk are you?

sounds like heaven for spammers everywhere
im sorry what was that last part :supermad:
battleship_003.jpg

*ahem*... As said by men everywhere (especially to CoD)... I believe mine is bigger :p

Photo%20Jan%2002%2C%207%2024%2011%20PM.jpg

DeletedUser33530

Please, I would make Coma way before any of you. CoD would just be CoComa......chalna will still be a regular forum goer that goes red
im fine with CoComa. Everyone loves me and I dont have to do as much work. Plus i get muffins :)

*ahem*... As said by men everywhere (especially to CoD)... I believe mine is bigger :p

Photo%20Jan%2002%2C%207%2024%2011%20PM.jpg
i dont see your point. Mostly because your ship is smaller. :p

DeletedUser

Well I think I am the biggest. Sorry the image is bad I had to step a few light years away to get it all in the pic. Did not want to scare you'all with a spoiler.:p

Bellator-class_Star_Battlecruiser.jpg

DeletedUser

I actually do, although you can not tell from my post. :( Its what happens when you try to compete with the popes of spamming.

DeletedUser

Thomas you are not in my bedroom, I know for a fact you are at your computer. I should know your house is about to be hit by my LS nuke!

Status
Not open for further replies.