Mods put to shame

DeletedUser30490

look what i found on the US forum...

3! wow, on the EN forums, you could get to 200 without a mod posting, also does Daedalus count as a mdo? He is technically a "Community Manager"

how is that even possible??
we neevr get over 15 even before a mod posts :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
.US had fewer posters to spam up counting threads and Daedalus is crazy active so when you add those two together it makes it hard to beat him in a counting thread. Plus most of the users on .US are american so that means they tend to have the same sleep period. If any of us mods here tried to keep a counting thread from going above like 15 we'd need to never sleep as you guys are from everywhere and would be online while we recharged our batteries.

DeletedUser30490

i dunno about that :p
But me and johanco beat dadelus :p
we invaded the US forum and beat him fair and square ;)

and what im trying to say here is that we never post over 200 without you guys posting......take it as a compliment :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.US had fewer posters to spam up counting threads and Daedalus is crazy active so when you add those two together it makes it hard to beat him in a counting thread. Plus most of the users on .US are american so that means they tend to have the same sleep period. If any of us mods here tried to keep a counting thread from going above like 15 we'd need to never sleep as you guys are from everywhere and would be online while we recharged our batteries.

Tru dat.

Whenever I wake up my threads are up to like 7-8. ;(

DeletedUser39847

What is going on?? i was expecting to see some rimming :D:D

DeletedUser

if we all go spam that place would need police ahaha...

daed is the only active mod there...poor aliyah has all worlds to take care of