Pnp ????? Mommy!

DeletedUser14279

So Divine Retribution is hitting on our members. THey have loke no people in there and will be easy to beat. Just wait 2 weeks and they will be gone.(If you dont want to read the funny part go to the bottum)

WWKS(What Would Kanga Say)

OH NOES! NEED TO ATTACK WITH OUR SECRET WEAPON SWORDSMAN AND OUR ARCHER!

1 week later....

OH NOSES! WE HAVE NOES OF MY SWORDS OR ARCHER LEFT! ME GOINGS TO VM AND IS GOINGS TO HIDE IN A CORNER IN CASE THESE TINGIES COME TO LIFE AND TRY TO KILLS ME! I NEED NEW PAIRS OF PANTS MOMMY! MOMMY?MOMMY?!?! MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What!" says Mom
"I WET MY WITTLE PANTS"
"SO?"
"I NEED NEW ONES!"
"Your 32 and still living with me. Get your own!"
"BUT MOMMY!!!!"
"NO BUTS!"
"BUT NOW MY BUT IS WET TOO!"
"IM TAKING AWAY YOUR GREPOLIS."
"WHATTT?"
*Kanga Has a hissy fit*

BUMP!
"OWWWWWCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I WAN INTO MY SHAWE BEAW!!!! MY WUMMY HURTS NOW! HE SUCKEW PUNCHED ME! "

*Kanga controlls his share bear in a fight... and loses*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

*His share bear eats him. DR dissolved and we win"

Ok good laugh? Good. But really, look at DR on rankings, They only have like 30 members, but only ABP. Easy much? But i have to agree, PoH is strong and is hard to beat. But we have many strong alliances on our side. You have 2. And you haven't felt our attacks yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

I didn't even attempt to read this , if this is what modern forumers call a PnP then they need to readjust themselves and look at some old ones.

DeletedUser

yeah, i just cant read this thing without stupid random pictures hidden under spoiler tag.

DeletedUser

i gave up after about 3 lines.

well done, this is quite easily the worst pnp i've ever seen. that's no mean feat!

DeletedUser

I agree that was the worst PnP I have ever seen. What the hell was that?? If you really think your terrible alliance will destroy us you seriously need a reality check. I've had messages from both TGR and EVOLUTION members asking me to stop attacking and threatening me that they are going to destroy me...I still have 0 DBP, could you hurry up if you are going to attack, I need a bit of a challenge :)

DeletedUser24767

I need a bit of a challenge :)

I would fight you but after attacking and clearing the 2 Evolution players on my island a while back single handedly, I have moved on to attacking other players, I have left them alone for a good while and they have yet to fight back.
Not even sure if they have any troops to be honest...

May be when I am done with this new lot we can have a duel?

:cool:

DeletedUser

Are you intent on trying to insult everybody on this forum? Unless you have something constructive to say about the world or whats happening within it, don't post.

DeletedUser

Wait...This was supposed to be a PnP, this is just flaming. Actually attack them before you make a silly thread about Kanga.

DeletedUser

I just. . . I really . . .I mean. . . dude are talking about

DeletedUser3613

Alright daz nice to see a familiar face... these new forumers scare me shouldn't have returned ;)

Ya im still seen occasionly browsing the forums, good to see you back :)

Wen i saw you posting her i was like .... Achillis .... in sparta ........ THIS IS AWESOOOOOME ;)

DeletedUser345

Ya im still seen occasionly browsing the forums, good to see you back :)

Wen i saw you posting her i was like .... Achillis .... in sparta ........ THIS IS AWESOOOOOME ;)

I was just checking on Beta to see whether we'd won the world and saw Sparta had cone out. Thought to ny self same settings as Beta, exams over, may as well give the gal one last spin.

DeletedUser14279

look at bottam the real point of this thread. That other part was 4 fun

DeletedUser

The fact that you concentrate on points and the amount of members you have proves that your alliance is just another MRA doomed to fail. How can you expect to win a war if you never attack??