MoppyO Thread

DeletedUser

After my very public exit from Eta as MoppyO I want to clear a few things up following a mass mail from one of BA's new leaders, following the departure of Lefty.

"Due to her skylevel ego and her mental breakdown she left the alliance.".

Firstly, I did NOT leave BA, I was KICKED from the alliance by Lefty, after he said some very unpleasant things to me and suffered majorly with paranioa again over several members of BA. At this time he also kicked Dajjan with some bizarre claim that this account was actually being played by TK. The reason that I deleted my account was out of my loyalty to my friends within BA, whom I have been dedicated to and work very hard for. After being kicked from BA I instantly had messages from members asking me to form an alliance so they could join me. Me staying within Eta under the MoppyO account would have led to a split in BA and forced my friends to choose between me and BA, I was not prepared to put people in that position. So decided to bow out. I would hope that anyone who has had dealings with me from any alliance, friend or foe, would testify to my nature. I have always been an upfront person friendly person, I'm not bossy or manipulative and am happy to talk to anyone, not exactly the profile of an egomaniac.

"She also took scorpion and clone master with her,in no notice to the alliance".

These accounts were/are run by two former BA leaders who recently took over the accounts as a favour to me. Scorpions decision to leave was his decision to make and Clone Master still remains within BA, which surely the new leader of BA should be aware of.

"She cleared her cities so they can be taken easylly by them,which is what happened already."

Many of my cities already had depleted troops as I was in the middle of battle and everyone knows I am an active fighter. Yes, I did clear out some of my cities by suiciding troops on FRIENDS who requested it. I gave fair notice to all that the cities would be going ghost on the external forums, and I ghosted more than 12 hours after the announcement. More than enough time for people to get organised.

"I am pretty sure she is still playing with an Elite account, even as we speak, trying to destroy BA."

My husband was given an account in TE by a member who was leaving, who felt bad that DH and TE had conspired to launch massive attacks on this ONE city account. Following this drama this account has been returned to it's rightful owner TE, I am not playing it and have not used it in any capacity to 'destroy BA', I am sure the absence of any ABP on grepostats would confirm this. The account was MonkeyAzz, which I am sure you will all know after lefty trying to twist the situation.

"Her closest friends,like Milyyian left the alliance too with no reason or warning and join other alliances or quit."

I think you will find that Milyyian had her own reasons for leaving BA after bad treatment also by Lefty. Yes, I count her as a good friend, so why wouldn't she leave after witnessing similar bad and unjustified treatment of me that she had herself been victim of.

"Moppyo's name will be written in the history of ETA as the bigest traitor this world has ever seen".

This a a very disrespectful statement and personally very insulting to me. I see no truth in this and hope that all who know me will also see that this personal attack is unjstified.

Also, I want to clear up a statement lefty made in this 'goodbye mass mail' where he stated "Whoever is in the t1900 account is moppyo or whoever she gave the password to, so that one = enemy and has been kicked". Another manipulation and LIE by lefty, who was indeed himself playing both the leftytwoguns and T1900 account and had been for some time. I believe both of these account were banned today for this multiaccounting. An attempt to discredit me, which has at least been revealed and the truth is out.

Anyway, since all the drama, I have had so many offers of accounts to take over from virtually every alliance within Eta. I want to explain my decision and hope that all concerned will respect my reasoning.

I will be playing the account iAndykIlla, which will be in Chaos Rising. I have chosen this alliance for several reasons. They are mainly a group of players who splintered off from BA who I admire and respect. It is a small account, which is ideal as I plan to spend far less time on the game and just want to have some fun again. The personal attacks and lies that have been circulating such as the above have made it impossible consider a return to BA or one of it's allies. The statements made have been personally insulting and are basically in game terms a declaration of war against me.

I have always played the game respectfully of people within my alliance, allied alliance and enemy alliances. A battle is never anything personal in my mind (unless it is made so by messages like the above). I am sure TE players could testify to this. I have had pm conversations with them during battle sometimes, always pleasant and fun, they have some great players and nice people, I am not too blind or arrogant to admit that about an 'enemy'. It in no way detracts from the fact that they are a 'red dot to me' and I am to them, we fight hard and well, and I plan to do this in my new account. I have many personal friendships still within Eta and would like to think that these will remain whether we meet on the battle field or not.

I poured my heart and soul into BA for months and worked tirelessly for many hours a day to keep things ticking over and leading the battles from the front. It is very sad that this hasn't been respected by some and lies and manipulation have led to the above. I hope that this clarifies a few things to some that do not know me so well. I look forward to getting to know some more of you better in the coming weeks and months in Eta and can't wait to have some fun :)

My best wishes
Ali :)

DeletedUser

I for one, can testify for your character and nature, and for'sure as many know that such claims are crazy, at least with all the talk about me being a back stabber was kind of believable, but you? seriously?

It's strange how quickly BA are trying to discredit your name, maybe these are the twisted lies Lefty has passed about you, maybe they are just sour about having to do some work themselves, either way, its ridiculous. Without your hard work and commitment, BA would have gone downhill a long time ago.

I am glad you decided to stay, and you are a credit to female Grepolis players, one of the very few players in this game who i can say i trust without thinking twice and I'm glad we have separated our past differences and now you can return to enjoying yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

moppyO was our biggest threat at the major times against the elite and i for one only coming back in the thick of it only saw her attacking a majority of the time
and no other involvement from other members
this is all i can recall

DeletedUser

i can also say your a good sort. lefty has gone way to far and now some of his "puppets" are doing what he trained them. its a sad thing to see. great to see ya still playing and that im not a red dot...... yet anyways lol

DeletedUser

Okay to start i must admit i didnt have any real ingame conversations with Alison. Yes i knew her from the legendary account she built (MoppyO) but being in a totally different location i never had the chance to stand toe to toe with her.

Now came the good part. I have now had the opportunity to befriend her in the great world of skype and have to say that her legend pails in comparison to the actual person behind the mask. Honor and integrity are a few of the words i would use to describe her. Regardless of the time and effort you have put into the MoppyO account you chose to walk away from it instead of stick and fight your many friends you still had under the Black Armada banner, the friends that may have assisted you in the growth of that account.

Now i have to say i'm happy to hear that you have chose to stay and play in Eta albeit under a different name and account. Friend or foe on the battle field your a credit to the game and its nice to see your staying.

DeletedUser

all i can say MoppyO is a good person.
now every body knows that Lefty is the real traitor and user.
i always say this to some of my friends from BA, Fate and UOW.

i was the first victim of Lefty. he used me and backstabbed me.
he thinks that im a threat to him. thats why he fabricate news that
im a traitor.

to all leftys puppets/followers i will start attacking you guys. ;D lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow... So many things always get twisted by Lefty and BA. It's really annoying. Without you MoppyO, BA would have not come this far without you doing everything for it. I hope many players in BA know that what was said, was complete lies.

BA is going to eventually crumble anyway. There way to spread out and there allied relations is starting to collapse after Lefty dragged them into a world war and then abandons them.

Good luck to you Alison :)

DeletedUser10195

So all of you smarties had MoppyO with you and couldn't appreciate her. Watch her now.....;)

DeletedUser

We are happy to have MoppyO join us. We want her to play her game for enjoyment of the game.

I as want everyone to know Fate attacked MoppyO new account while, she was telling me, she was undecided about attacking friends. Well you made that a easy decision for her.(after a few hours of getting the account and posting her message on external forums you attack her)

Out of all my members to decide to attack you picked the only one that wasn't sure she wanted to attack you guys. Great job, she could have been your bride to end this given enough time.

DeletedUser

depends who attacked her whatever as most peeps dont read these forums as you know...

DeletedUser

depends who attacked her whatever as most peeps dont read these forums as you know...

What does it depend on exactly? i can tell you it was 2 players and one is a top 5 fate member the other is in the top 20.

Who ever knows who reads the forums. i don't, anyone can claim the didn't

Leonadius claimed he never knew who I was, even when I was his members squad leader (34 of his members).

Just because Fate don't know doesn't stop the fact that Fate just made it easier for her to decide. Just like when Fate (Riddick3, and djali1) attacked us within hours of starting Chaos Rising. Fate made it easy for CR to decide to attack back. I guess they can say they didn't know they just seen new targets open up. ;)

DeletedUser13936

well thank you for explaining everything Moppy0 it seems like a lot of drama is going on right now in eta ;)

DeletedUser16517

Yh everything is right and i don't know you, all i've heard is ur some great player and eveything. But i'd ask? If you didn't play game for the fun, then why did you play it on the first place? I mean shouldn't game be fun, it seems to me that it was like ur other work or something.
No offence, just asking:D

DeletedUser

Yh everything is right and i don't know you, all i've heard is ur some great player and eveything. But i'd ask? If you didn't play game for the fun, then why did you play it on the first place? I mean shouldn't game be fun, it seems to me that it was like ur other work or something.

First, I'm not speaking for MoppyO

2nd, I speaking from experience, From playing and leading in many browser games.

when your a leader of a major alliance, you tend to play more, but when you play more those extra hours are not as fun. looking at stats, reading every post, cleaning the boards, making war plans, recruiting, making nap/pact or explaining why you don't want them, sending mass mails, dealing with internal fighting, stopping pact members from fighting each other the list goes on and on.

the system you have in place as an alliance helps ease the workload or could increase it.

In BA everything was a secret a few leaders did everything, They also where seen as the best alliance. So, there way must have been the right way.

leaders get burnt out, then do the work more for their friends then for themselves, then they hit the breaking point .... could be the other leaders leave, or the friends leave, could be the better half tells them if your not happy quit.

I'm lucky I have people that could lead Chaos Rising without me. I hope it continues that way. If it does i will never get burnt out of leading Chaos Rising and every hour will be enjoyable

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
First, I'm not speaking for MoppyO

2nd, I speaking from experience, From playing and leading in many browser games.

when your a leader of a major alliance, you tend to play more, but when you play more those extra hours are not as fun. looking at stats, reading every post, cleaning the boards, making war plans, recruiting, making nap/pact or explaining why you don't want them, sending mass mails, dealing with internal fighting, stopping pact members from fighting each other the list goes on and on.

the system you have in place as an alliance helps ease the workload or could increase it.

In BA everything was a secret a few leaders did everything, They also where seen as the best alliance. So, there way must have been the right way.

leaders get burnt out, then do the work more for their friends then for themselves, then they hit the breaking point .... could be the other leaders leave, or the friends leave, could be the better half tells them if your not happy quit.

I'm lucky I have people that could lead Chaos Rising without me. I hope it continues that way. If it does i will never get burnt out of leading Chaos Rising and every hour will be enjoyable

I second that, completely true!

This is why I have my trusted friends who are capable leaders to lead and command TE when I am away.

DeletedUser

Pretty much what Whateverr said and JNC testified too. In the last couple of months I was doing more and more of the 'work'. Certainly when people start making personal insults and character assasinations despite of these efforts you know it is time to put yourself first.

Now I am back to having fun in game and enjoying time with my family and friends back in the real world. So I guess although this has been very unpleasant, it has worked out for well for me :)

Ali :)

DeletedUser

I read a lot of these forums and have some LoLs at some of the posts and learn a lot from others but this is the first time I've posted anything on here :S

I've never had the pleasure of 'meeting' you MoppyO but from what I've seen,it looks like you were treated shabbily by an alliance that you worked hard for and gave your loyalty to.
You've proved your loyalty to your friends in the most extreme way by stepping down and giving up your account.
It makes people like me safer LoL but it's a real shame you felt you had to do that,luckily you had real friends on here who stuck by you and disputed the lies told about you.
Good Luck with your new account.
Have fun :)

DeletedUser

Thrilled to have you on the team, Ali. Especially when it means you're not leaving Eta for good.