Moral Conflict

DeletedUser

So today I had a real grepolis moral conflict. Pretty much one of the first I have ever had.

Do I have the same disdain for Daniejam and Paul Grady that they have for me? Would I stoop as low as they would, just to take someone I hated out of this server?

It is a real conundrum.

Well, I gave it much thought, and many cigarettes and ultimately decided that I can't sink that low. I just can't do it.

Paul Grady and Daniejam are their own monsters. This time, I have to listen to Nietzsche and stay the teddy-bear.

DeletedUser10760

yeeeey another pointless thread deserves a pointless reply :)
let me try it!

It's interesting.. it's cool.. I'm thinking.. OH I got IT!

I'm a monster, you're a monster, let's go and be monsters on the forum aswell.. HELL YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodness, you mean you have never insulted anyone on the forums *coughs*. No-one who posts here can take the moral high ground although some are worse than others.

DeletedUser

why dont you guys ever relax? Where did we all lose the fun? and start in behaviors as we have been? (admittedly myself too).....All of you I am sure are good people, (except for Dune) and we all need to face its a war game. There is no need to harass people in ways some of you guys do. Its senseless and ruins what funs left in the game. Go fight and have fun, its cheered me up:) Lets get back to the game and out of the womans weekly book study (gossip meeting). Have a good day every1.

DeletedUser15049

why dont you guys ever relax? Where did we all lose the fun? and start in behaviors as we have been? (admittedly myself too).....All of you I am sure are good people, (except for Dune) and we all need to face its a war game. There is no need to harass people in ways some of you guys do. Its senseless and ruins what funs left in the game. Go fight and have fun, its cheered me up:) Lets get back to the game and out of the womans weekly book study (gossip meeting). Have a good day every1.

Yeah. I am positively evil bwahahahahahahahaha :p

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders
Son of Odysseus
Slayer of Giants
Judge of Noobs
Dictator
Tyrant
Eater of Jelly Babies