Moral? gross

DeletedUser

omg theres morale on this world :(

nn71bn.jpg

what do you guys think about morale on iota?

DeletedUser

morale sucks...BAD. It doesn't matter what world. I don't even see how it could make sense in real life terms.

DeletedUser

I dont understand why they would make it on Iota when people obviously dont like it on theta.

Its a way to help noobs defend themselves but its their fault for being inactive and not being able to defend themselves.

DeletedUser

Eventually all good players will move to the next world, leaving iota at the mercy of sim-city noobs.

DeletedUser

Eventually all good players will move to the next world, leaving iota at the mercy of sim-city noobs.

not really.

I mean the really big players from alpha didnt all move onto beta. I doubt people would just give up their city which they have worked so hard for.

Aicy

Strategos
Look up any player of The Crimson Knights on Grepostats... and then look at the player rankings for Ocean 54.

I don't think the sim-cityers are going to get us. :p

DeletedUser

Look up any player of The Crimson Knights on Grepostats... and then look at the player rankings for Ocean 54.

I don't think the sim-cityers are going to get us. :p

Every time I see you post bragging about your alliance I cringe, I hope you'll understand why. (Hint : The same applies to any alliance you belong to.)

DeletedUser

Every time I see you post bragging about your alliance I cringe, I hope you'll understand why. (Hint : The same applies to any alliance you belong to.)

for once i somewhat agree with you >.>

the whole "Crimson Knights will rip off your arm" thing is slightly... vexing me >.>

I have nothing against them tho, derek is awesome and what not. Im probably just jealous....... hmmm i shalls be ponderings on that.. o_O

DeletedUser

for once i somewhat agree with you >.>

the whole "Crimson Knights will rip off your arm" thing is slightly... vexing me >.>

I have nothing against them tho, derek is awesome and what not. Im probably just jealous....... hmmm i shalls be ponderings on that.. o_O

Oh it's not that, it's more :

Alpha : Aicy stayed in FtD for a while then quit.
Delta : Aicy started an alliance and quit less than a month in after being turned into a farm.
Theta : Aicy started and quit less than two weeks in.

In short I don't think Aicy will ever stay on a server long enough to 'belong' to an alliance. Thus making him bragging about an alliance defunct.

DeletedUser

Oh it's not that, it's more :

Alpha : Aicy stayed in FtD for a while then quit.
Delta : Aicy started an alliance and quit less than a month in after being turned into a farm.
Theta : Aicy started and quit less than two weeks in.

In short I don't think Aicy will ever stay on a server long enough to 'belong' to an alliance. Thus making him bragging about an alliance defunct.

oh so your vendetta is against aicy, not the entire alliance of CK?

DeletedUser

oh so your vendetta is against aicy, not the entire alliance of CK?

It's not a vendetta against Aicy, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all I just think he needs a reality check when it comes to bragging about things on the forum.

DeletedUser

This world shall be interesting and

Vortex WILL DOMINATE
:p

Aicy

Strategos
Alright Jay, that's 3 worlds. Ima quitter. ;) I played Eta for a much longer time in Time Warp (Which was led by a complete moron and ended up dying) and on Alpha I'm still in Tw-Shadow under the name Mr Daff.... FtD merged into them. :p

On tribalwars world 12 I was also in a alliance called Kingdom of Heaven (KoH) for almost a year which was on continent two and only quit because an alliance I can't remember the name of (I think it was "SPARTA") from the core came over and whipped our asses. :3

DeletedUser

Everyone who knows what theyre doing and has been any bit successfull in this game know morale is terrible...

I mean, I know if I was a troop in an army from a giant empire fighting along side thousands of troops, id be terrified to attack a little village and probably only fight at 70% capability. Id probably have -30% luck in getting a splinter from my bow too.

People wouldnt abandom their cities? I remember in gamma when Dr81 was the largest player with 40ish cities in the largest alliance in the world and when morale was just announcest he deleted his account, as well as most of the rest of SM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright Jay, that's 3 worlds. Ima quitter. ;) I played Eta for a much longer time in Time Warp (Which was led by a complete moron and ended up dying) and on Alpha I'm still in Tw-Shadow under the name Mr Daff

That is illegal, you're only allowed to have ONE account...:pro: