Moral? gross

DeletedUser

That is illegal, you're only allowed to have ONE account...:pro:

yes but you can play as many worlds on that one account as you want :D

ooo opps didnt read all of it the mr daff part right yea id sappose this is illegal so to speak but i dont think he plays that one anymore so really dosnt matter. at least not in my opinion :)

DeletedUser

the whole "Crimson Knights will rip off your arm" thing is slightly... vexing me >.>

Well you know what Vex's me? That the people that us early people would encounter morale against, will only be the inactives in the core/ring. Well, until people get rimmed and decide to keep playing, unlike those who give up at very few points...

DeletedUser

Explanation of morale

When a player attacks another player, morale is calculated. If the attacking player has significantly more points then the defender, then morale comes into play. morale is a percentage, with a default of 100% but it can range down to 30%.

I don't see a big deal about this. If you're a significantly larger player what does it matter that one little player wins a few battles?

DeletedUser2663

dose any1 know like a formula or how much bigger has to be for morale to kick in and how its scaled???

DeletedUser

I think I may have an idea but may want to keep it to myself :p

DeletedUser

yes but you can play as many worlds on that one account as you want :D

ooo opps didnt read all of it the mr daff part right yea id sappose this is illegal so to speak but i dont think he plays that one anymore so really dosnt matter. at least not in my opinion :)
No, two accounts belonging to the same player in 1 world is illegal

DeletedUser

Explanation of morale

When a player attacks another player, morale is calculated. If the attacking player has significantly more points then the defender, then morale comes into play. morale is a percentage, with a default of 100% but it can range down to 30%.

I don't see a big deal about this. If you're a significantly larger player what does it matter that one little player wins a few battles?

It's just annoying that you lose lots of troops to a much smaller player.

DeletedUser

lvl 25 wall + tower + morale ends up having militia drop alot of troops in your efforts against a player who might not even be that small. When you have 20 cities and they have 10 they can still muster up plenty to not only quash your efforts but counter attack.

When morale came out there was a list of %s, wish I could find it now >_<

DeletedUser

Kinda used to morale now.. I don't attack anyone that much smaller than me anyway so not as much of an issue lol

slight pain, but not the end of the world either :)

DeletedUser

Morale will work only when big city players face off because then the morale is even so the only real way to do that is for the whole ocean and world to advance together

DeletedUser

I prefer machines over humans, Humans are cowards when you send them to battle that could possibly mean that death.

Machines do their job just fine..just the maintance is annoying