Most CS killed as an attacker?

DeletedUser

And 16 CS is 2720 population, which I think is impossible with Academy lvl 22 and other buildings, and if it is possible then very unlikely as that would mean virtually no other troops.

DeletedUser

1024.jpg

As an attacker but this i's on beta ;)

DeletedUser

3 killed as attacker, 2 killed as a defender. I have lost none of my CS so far.

DeletedUser

I love how lots of people consider losing CS as an attacker to be taboo. I sometimes spam CS just to throw off an enemy and distract them or I could just send lots on the off-chance that one gets through. I used this recently and it worked nicely helping some allies get cities due to the distractions. It is not the best tactic for conquering cities yourself but will still help your alliance nonetheless and that's what I'm all about :)

Plus, by the time you have 50 cities a few CS are not that much of an expenditure.

DeletedUser

Never said that they were all in the same city. I have six. well 5 have Academy lvl 30 so that makes 10 CSs in each.

DeletedUser12212

I've killed 4 as an attacker, but haven't lost any so far. I know, this is terrible, but I'm not that big, only 132k so...

DeletedUser

Lukeman987 once you have posted a screenshot your wall for verification I will send you the prize, because you are in the lead with 40 CS.

DeletedUser

llettek please post a screenshot of your wall as evidence, once verified I will send you your prize as you are the winner...

DeletedUser

Funny thing about luck the harder you try the luckier you get. The more cities you attack the more CS you sink, its quite simple. I have occasionally sent transports and defensive troops to a ghost town and then killed them when I am changing the focus of a city. I can see no reason to do that with a CS.

DeletedUser

Congratulations!!! I've clubbed together with other members of the alliance and we will send the prize of 10000LS to you cities shortly....

DeletedUser

I look forward to receiving them, I bet they are the defective ones, you know the ones that
sink when entering an opponents harbour :)