Most Over-rated and under-rated players

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey guys, I saw this thread in the Eta forum, so I thought I'll copy it and post it here for entertainment. Who is the most over-rated and under-rated players in omicron and why?

Post like this, for example;

Most over-rated; J.n.c 93 because everyone likes him but he never actually does anything

Most under-rated; J.n.c 93 because he is a BP ANIMAL! but he isn't that well known however he is very active & coordinates well.

That was just an example lol. I'll look forward to people posting here.
James

DeletedUser

Let's go by in alliances like u pick two ppl from the same alliance and do tht

DeletedUser

No, we can just do the most in your opinion.

Most over rated: Head Bender, he is the largest player with really low BP and he leaves more than a 10 minute gap before his CS. Thank you for the easy BP and CS kill.

Most under rated player: notguilty, barly in the top 50 for points, but is a top 10 attacker. Great job.

DeletedUser17104

Thanks, Mosert, but for or me the most under rated is Avera562 - number 13 in points, 6th in ABP, and 2nd in DBP - looks like he can do it all (with some help from his friends of course) - but never seems to get the publicity that some of the others do.

DeletedUser

hrrmmmm.......

Over-rated: Whom ever is the number one in points, HEAD BENDER? 36th in attacking and I dont even see him on the top 30 for defending. No offence to the guy just can't think of anyone that is over-rated right now.

Under-rated: I would have to go with M.V. Agrippa. We at GS have tried to take his cities but the guy simply knows what he's doing. Tough nut to crack in my opinion. and I just had to add Avera as well. The guy is an all-around warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

:D ^^^^ Thanks Sab & NG, truly appreciate the mention. I really don't care about points ranking..it's about ABP and Fighters points in my opinion. If it was about points, me, cb, boby, rmoller, blood (before the rimming;) and several others could hold the number #1 spot. Its all in the ABP & Fighters numbers, and there again, I have no one else to thank but my m8s, past and present who have taught me how to play and have had the patience to support me during rimming attempts:) in the end it aint about individual ABP or fighters...its about Alliance ABP and who wins:)

Over rated: I need not say
Underrated: so many to mention but here are a few and the first wave I aint saying bcuz they are from EVO, its just that i have had the pleasure of fighting along side and I knw they are also the best of the best.
Blondyna, Tumaximus, Doolcee, cris kid, NG, JTS, Bodnapa, rmoller, <<<They are not always mentioned, but they are up there...if you dont believe me, well...ask them to attack you and you will see;) also, underrated are ......Bloodred, sab, redfox, Naf...

DeletedUser

I don't agree that head bender is over rated as yes he is number 1 in points but way off number 1 in ABP but I have never heard anybody rate him as a great player. He is a good player and a hard worker, his over all work rate and attitude makes him a great member to our alliance and he is a joy to work with but I wouldn't call him over rated. Personally I don't think there is any over rated players in this world everybody is held to account from all sides for their work rate and I think are judged fairly for the most part.

As for under rated I'm going to go against the grain here and name somebody who seems to be over looked a lot and the fact I haven't seen his name in this threat so far proves that. My pick for the most under rated player is Aksak Timur, he may not rank number 1 in any rankings but the kid is a hell of a fighter. Ask anybody who has tried to take a city from him and they'll tell you, we ran 2 ops against him at different times and both times they weren't very successful. We did take cities but they cost us a lot and we didn't take as many cities as we would have liked.

DeletedUser17104

Damn I hate to say this but I agree with Murt on both points.

I guess if by overrated u mean whose points and BP don't match up then HB fits the bill, but since i dont put too much stock in points (my excuse for being #49) I think of overrated as someone who everyone says is a good attacker or defender but I don't think so (i actually cant think of an example at this point here in omicron), And i agree with Murt again ( that makes three times - someone call the guiness book of world records) that he is a hard work and great team player .

As for Aksak yes he is one tough SOB, I have had the privillige to go up against him several times, I have bested him and he has bested me, he is a great snipper, but also moves troops and changes tactics effectively, and he all ways does it with a touch of class.

Also, on a personal note I have all ways had a hard time with Tizzidaddyman, I know others have had success against him, but I have not, so I tip my cap to him as well.

DeletedUser

lol.....murty you always seem to make me look at my post and get me thinking to myself like "Why didn't I think of that". But yes like you said everyone here in Omicron, I would have to say is not over-rated. To have lasted this long and not get rimmed is an accomplishment all to itself.

I also must say that the thread did ask for an under-rated person and an over-rated person. So, murty mate, be a good sport and choose an over-rated person and explain why. I would love to see your analytical mind at work.

DeletedUser16190

Firstly thanks for Murty and NG cause their compliments :)

Most over rated player: Head Bender, he is no.1 in rankings but no. 63 in BP, this is literally over rated for me.

Most under rated player: notguilty, i think he is best attacker i ever seen with val but he deserves a lot of praise.

DeletedUser

Damn I hate to say this but I agree with Murt on both points.

I'm framing that and hanging it on the wall of our council forum :)

@ Sab, sorry mate but I can only call it how I see it and give my honest opinion (AKA propaganda according to some unless you rate them as a good player and then you opinion matters :p) so I can't give you an honest opinion on current players in this world who are overrated as I don't think any of them are. However if you'd like me to pull the files on some players who are no longer with us who I felt were overrated, I will gladly do that.

DeletedUser

Most overrated player would be kentish3, he goes into VM as soon as he starts getting attacked,
Must underated Lightfoot1, great overall player.

DeletedUser17104

overrated: spiller/bcae
underrated: tom82q/Richard the Lion/Blood red