Most Overrated Player of Eta and most underrated

DeletedUser15946

Hm, whateverr, I think that you said he is one of best (when you took a look into his conquest history and BP, right?)

DeletedUser

Hm, whateverr, I think that you said he is one of best (when you took a look into his conquest history and BP, right?)

Abbs is attacking but the word on the street is she attacks no one near her, so sending attacks 24+ hours out will give you BP but you end up taking inactive players and ghosts, now i have no true proof of this all i can do is look a recent conquests like anyone else. and how the BP flows does it spike on days or is it steady.

Concidering she is defending ghost cities to get BP since 2.0 came out, and conquesting inactive UoW member, for months while sharing 30+ island with UoW. I would say she has a lot of personal naps with UoW. So the conquests look good to other DH leaders so they buy into the fact she is fighting them.

I think she just defends friends on both sides of the field and have zero loyalty to DH.

stats from the beginning of the year.

ABP 125256
DBP 71,217

conquests
ghost cities 16
give away from CR 1
one from danb looks earned but looks funny turns out that abbs got the city while BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. was doing a operation in the north what is so funny is BA got 4 cities and half the BP as abbs those days
01/04-05/12
xello 8659 BP
brlinho 4638 BP
abbs 24327 BP

2- t0Vu cities was inactive UoW player and ghosted a few days after the conquest

1 fightforyourmind city simi active player once again following BA's lead. WoW is abbs really BA? BA took 2 cities then abbs took one.

Summery
16 ghosts
1 trade/given
2 inactive
2 earned
total of 21 cities since the 2 of January

Since abbs has 400+ enemy cities in her core ocean this is not what i would call a fighter. So, she can't be one of the best. unless we are talking one of the best sim players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sounds good,but as far as I know it is just coincidence we are hitting the same players..

DeletedUser

overrated- velael and hugocenas- these guys suck :p
underrated- gipobsk, razvan2508 and pescarus - these guys are bp machines

wow ppl are so uptight nowadays. well anyways atleast someone agrees with me about that velael guy. i still think i have u guys beat for who is the most overrated player.

DeletedUser

most overrated: all the leaders (myself included)

most underrated: the people behind the leaders that make the alliance look good and support in attack and defense

DeletedUser9267

sounds good,but as far as I know it is just coincidence we are hitting the same players..

and if that was the case, which I don't think it was either, what would be so bad about it?
Two neutral or friendly alliances whose members coordinate against a common enemy.
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

DeletedUser

and if that was the case, which I don't think it was either, what would be so bad about it?
Two neutral or friendly alliances whose members coordinate against a common enemy.
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

It's all about reputation and image.
Working with others (asking for help) does not show that rough, tough, independent image people have in their minds when they think about BA.

It's like pacts with CR,
Nothing is wrong if CR has a pact, in fact it could have prevented a few wars, but,our image says we don't like them, we frown on people that have to many, we believe over time it weakens an alliance. But we retain the right to have a few Pacts.

most overrated: all the leaders (myself included)

most underrated: the people behind the leaders that make the alliance look good and support in attack and defense

So true, the council does all the admin work in CR, and everyone outside CR either sets all the blame or credit on me. Hugocenas does more behind the scenes then me.

CR fighters, make CR, they are CR, without them, CR wouldn't exist. They are the most underrated, I can' t list them all because CR is full of fighters. But trust me they are all underrated. Ask any past enemy our BP gained doesn't reflect the attacks sent out.

DeletedUser

I assure you we are not working with Abbs or anyone from that alliance against UOW cause of simple reason - there is no need for help against UOW,they bring nothing to the battlefield,it is just too easy so maybe time to move on..

DeletedUser

I assure you we are not working with Abbs or anyone from that alliance against UOW cause of simple reason - there is no need for help against UOW,they bring nothing to the battlefield,it is just too easy so maybe time to move on..

I not saying you do, I'm saying it could be explained in may ways. abbs could just look at enemies that recently lost cities and go after them while they are weak.

My point was never if BA works with others but, rather abbs has taken enemy cities but not enough to be one of the best.

DeletedUser

abbs could just look at enemies that recently lost cities and go after them while they are weak.

In the same way, CR players could just look at enemies that recently lost cities and go after them while they are weak. So according to you, that is what you are doing?

My point was never if BA works with others but,

from your own theory, it seems you are working with BA against UoW.

abbs has taken enemy cities but not enough to be one of the best.

So to conclude, all the best players are in your alliance since you look at enemy cities and go after them when they are weak, like you yourself said.

DeletedUser

Yeah,thats true,and if Abbs do it it is great thinking,you see some guy close to you from enemy alliance gets good DBP and loose few cities - it is good momentum to hit him yourself.

And it aint true BA is in their own,we worked with BoB against UOW for many months,nobody is hiding that fact,just saying we are not working with Abbs.

DeletedUser

There is NO reason to think abbs is a spy or has zero loyalty to DH,abbs frequently attacks and gets attacked by UoW as well as other enemies and he attacks,defends and helps other members.He wouldn't be a Leader/Councillor if we had doubts about him.

BA has never asked for our help (and I'm sure they never needed it),we don't communicate about who we're attacking or when/where but we do have a common enemy so inevitably the same person may be attacked by both alliances on occasion.

As far as I'm aware CR didn't know about the messages sent by their new recruit,I'm sure when they train him up to fight with actions rather than words,he'll act more maturely.

DeletedUser

We're doing great thanks,I think we'd do better if we had access to all your beer though ;)
How are BA doing ?

DeletedUser

In the same way, CR players could just look at enemies that recently lost cities and go after them while they are weak. So according to you, that is what you are doing?
from your own theory, it seems you are working with BA against UoW.
So to conclude, all the best players are in your alliance since you look at enemy cities and go after them when they are weak, like you yourself said.

You will notice, We normally do the weakening, we attack in groups, we know anyone we attack will end up weak before we start attacking. Normally the target player loses more then one city to more then one CR player.

you only took 2 active targets and took 20ish cities that where not of concern, that is why i stated your not the best. It's more or less a sign of a sim player when about 90% of their cities are from obvious inactive or ghost cities.

now i did note the real earn city takeover, it wasn't like i blew it off. Just I would like to see more of those before i think you're even in the running for the best.

understand this not a insult abbs, play your game. This world needs sim players to.

DeletedUser

We're doing great thanks,I think we'd do better if we had access to all your beer though ;)
How are BA doing ?

Getting bored lately in grepolis,must find some interesting stuff to do..today for the first time I checked the islands where alliances are building world wonders,they dont look too good at all,just the opposite,it was kind of disappointing.

DeletedUser

Ours is taking longer to build than expected,one of our members on the Island quit the game without warning when level 7 was almost complete so we had to restart that level :Angry:

DeletedUser

Ours is taking longer to build than expected,one of our members on the Island quit the game without warning when level 7 was almost complete so we had to restart that level :Angry:

ouch, feeding the world wonders is painful

and if you think levels 1-9 are bad wait until you get to level 9.
47,600,000 of each resource to get to level 10 :(