MRA Arrival?

DeletedUser41523

So here I am just finally taking a look at my surroundings when I spot an alliance called "Knights Watch". For some reason I thought of Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Then I decided to click on the profile and see what they were like. Then I spotted what was said.

33yjg2r.png

Speaking about brother/sister alliances? As in more than one? As in you plan on having 100+ members? Well who am I to judge right?

Now to anyone interested I will be holding a death to the MRA's meeting, an MRA purge, and a MRA house warming party.
We'll be warming it with fire.

And yes cookies will be provided. :3

DeletedUser25249

The mra will need a name change for this server, perhaps mpa?
:pro:

DeletedUser39031

I think MRA still is relevant. The definition of an MRA is not just massive recruiting despite what the initials stand for. It is a combination of location (distance from each other) low rules in place to get in and other factors. If you had 150 members located in a single ocean I would say that's a great setup. After all, wouldn't you rather 150 in players in the same situation as a 35 players. If the were all equal on everything than 150 would no doubt win :)

Anyway, my point is that MRA's can don't have to have a large member base, they could have 35 players across 3 oceans.

DeletedUser

Ocean 54 is full of noob MRAs. Wine Dark Sea, The Federation, Rise of the Dragons - all have academies and are all pacted with each other and other random MRAs. It's really sad to watch.
P.S.: If you are trying to be sneaky about your numerous pacts, at least make sure other noob MRAs among your pacts bother to hide their diplomacy.

DeletedUser

DF has none

maybe you should consider getting one. your position versing Kalli, Depraved and A team is a bit rough :|

not saying yu guys cant handle it, i hope you can. but you need someone to back you up

DeletedUser41523

maybe you should consider getting one. your position versing Kalli, Depraved and A team is a bit rough :|

not saying yu guys cant handle it, i hope you can. but you need someone to back you up

A well selected ally goes a long ways. Always.

DeletedUser

I would just like to bring back this thread to give a special shine to The Federation, being the biggest MRA on thebes so far ;P

DeletedUser

I beg to differ... they only have 2 alliances... Depraved Tendancies have 3...

DeletedUser

I think MRA still is relevant. The definition of an MRA is not just massive recruiting despite what the initials stand for. It is a combination of location (distance from each other) low rules in place to get in and other factors. If you had 150 members located in a single ocean I would say that's a great setup. After all, wouldn't you rather 150 in players in the same situation as a 35 players. If the were all equal on everything than 150 would no doubt win :)

Anyway, my point is that MRA's can don't have to have a large member base, they could have 35 players across 3 oceans.

Finally someone sees the truth! :D