MRA+MRA= Awesome alliance... Wait is that right?

DeletedUser31161

Down falls Last Fallen Nation. What happened? nobody knows because half the players left to Occupy. and half went to Evo. Why they fell the world will never know. maybe they were too big of a MRA. maybe grepolis bugged up. maybe they got super scared of Buzz so the disbanded. but what we do know is that MRA+MRA= great alliance. wait is that right. :heh: well thats what Evo thinks as they certainly have gulped up players. Now we are even bigger :cool:. well this is a message to the .00000000001% of Evo players that actually read the external forum. and know how awesome i and Buzz are. i am a mind reader and i know that more than 50% of your alliance does not know how to use the forum. i know when you guys talk about attacking 80% of your alliance members say "What". i know if you ask "Do you play on other worlds" ALL will respond with... "Other Worlds"

Conclusion: MRA+MRA= BIGGER MRA

DeletedUser

Good math problem there I have one too:
noob + noob = noob alliance/MRA/EVO

DeletedUser5554

Don't worry Smithy7 will have his way with all of you MRA's!...Wait....Wait.... Nah nevermind.... Penguin you're basically gonna be the Calvin Johnson of Buzz. :p

DeletedUser31161

if you doubt us then just wait and watch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I doubt that pick in leadership but I've been proven wrong on the rare occasion before feel free to pull an upset I do love them. :)