MRA World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry to be so Negative, but does anyone else find this world so boring!!

It just seems to be a sea of MRA's Claiming there Elite...

Really not enjoying this one, please can we have a speed 2 or 3 world next.

DeletedUser14437

Does anyone know when a new world will come out?

DeletedUser

world Xi will not be released until the new 2.0 patch has been tried, tested and installed. It should be released around the end of January.

DeletedUser

My main issue with this world is lack of active players. I am surrounded by 300 points players who quit and no targets foreseeable in the immediate future. I'm in a dead ocean.

DeletedUser

There are some fun alliances out there, But i think the most active ocean is Ocean 44.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mutzy is in 44? Then why on God's green Earth did he say he was gonna silence me? The man is gonna have one heck of a travel to get down to me and the way the airports are becoming he'll probably drive which means he's gonna spend a ton of money on the rising gas prices. Ugh when he does get here he is gonna be tired and upset, I'm gonna go bake cookies for when he does arrive. Now to get to the actual on topic part of my comment: There are a ton of MRA's and I wish we had a certain penguin to save us from them

DeletedUser

Yeah, well this world is VERY slow and dose have A LOT of noobs.

DeletedUser

Ok, slow world and lots of noobs? Help them, teach them the basics, so that maybe in the future it will become more funny to play here. I'm a newbie, I spend time trying to understand the game, the things you say on the forum (not only because I'm not from an english speaking country but also for the acronyms and jargon you use) and the reasons why people do the things they do (why disbanding, why caring for ABP, why why), but it is difficult, also because I find myself in a pretty useless alliance, with nobody to learn from.
I don't think people are plain stupid (with some few exceptions), so if they are thought how to play by people who already have the experience there will be a more dynamic world and everyone would benefit from it, isn't it?

Lorenzo

DeletedUser

omg! Nu is very boring lol it's too slow and yes far too many MRA's

DeletedUser

yes, Nu is like Uranus .. it rotates verly slowly and has lots of gas

DeletedUser

Ok, slow world and lots of noobs? Help them, teach them the basics, so that maybe in the future it will become more funny to play here. I'm a newbie, I spend time trying to understand the game, the things you say on the forum (not only because I'm not from an english speaking country but also for the acronyms and jargon you use) and the reasons why people do the things they do (why disbanding, why caring for ABP, why why), but it is difficult, also because I find myself in a pretty useless alliance, with nobody to learn from.
I don't think people are plain stupid (with some few exceptions), so if they are thought how to play by people who already have the experience there will be a more dynamic world and everyone would benefit from it, isn't it?

Lorenzo

I'm in agreement here. I don't mind teaching and helping new people. I would give anything for more active dedicated players in my ocean and alliance (new or experienced). There just aren't that many people in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.