Mra?

DeletedUser

Are 4tress and friends Mra's? They are pacted with Wargasm and co, Mayatopia (who?) etc... Phoenix etc and another alliance called NikePhoros oh and Bill semilois groupies in Horde. That's a group of what roughly 390 players? So yes, they have worked their way around the alliance cap and married themselves to the useful half of Psi.

So, Are 4tress and Friends useless Mra's on a huge scale?

DeletedUser

Useful indeed, but useful idiots might be more scientifically accurate.

Technically those pacted groups are not part of '4TRESS' as a whole, so we would discount them, but it is shaping up to at least be a 3 or 4:1 ratio here when compared to SF and their pacts. Safety in numbers I guess, which would definitely qualify them as a MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah and yet, I would consider SF and pacts to be winning. I should really look at every city took from 4tress and every city 4tress have took (that isn't an inactive)

DeletedUser

Yeah and yet, I would consider SF and pacts to be winning. I should really look at every city took from 4tress and every city 4tress have took (that isn't an inactive)

If one was to do a tally, where would they start from? This is just because the wars have changed sides over time, and some alliances have gained an advantage due to circumstances where as they might have had it more difficult at other points in time, i.e; when you guys were under attack from both SF and 4T.

DeletedUser

Well arguably the only time 4tress really took contested cities from FS was when they jumped on the back of SF's mass attacks. Not sure if they count considering, but yes both alliances got a lot of cities from FS. However I do think FS has caught and took over the amount of cities 4tress acquired even though they had a large head start :)

I think it would be fair to do two tally's, one for 4tress pacted with SF and one with FS pacted with SF. Seems they make all the difference ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, well I would, but seeing as FS is gone now, it might be more difficult to piece this together and I cannot be bothered. :p