Important Mu Competition

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

Seen as you guys are apparently active enough for a competition :rolleyes:
I have decided to make a thread. What I want to see is who would be interested in taking part in a competition and what sort of ideas people have.

Ideas should answer the following questions:
Who can take part?
Team or Individual?
How is the competition won?
What are the Rules?
What is the Prize?

so for example a personality of the month competition is open to any forum user. It is an individual event and is won by the person who recieves the most votes. The rules are that a person must be nominated by 3 individuals (not themselves) to take part in the main voting stage.
The prize is the title of Mr/Mrs Mu for the month after the competition - like mine ;).
I have a couple of other ideas but want to see what is thrown around by you first. A competition will not take place if this thread gets less than 15 people interested and commenting.

DeletedUser

Any forum user
Individual
By owning the hill at competition close: 23:59.59UTC on last day of month.
You must take the hill once a day to stay in
A special badge/title; "King of the Hill <month>"

DeletedUser

Who can take part? Anybody and everybody in mu
Team or Individual? Individual
How is the competition won? We all put up images (insert theme here) and see who is the best photoshop/gimp/etc of mu
What are the Rules? No voting for your self, no campaigning, only mu people allowed
What is the Prize? Bragging rights and the title of: "Best GrepoFX Mu" and +rep from everybody who participated

Maybe do this once a month and only one person can have the "Best GrepoFX Mu" that way, people can be de-throned and it makes a great competition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20289

I say that we do a PoTM and see if someone can beat sharksboy

DeletedUser

it has to be forum and game related.

i would like to see the competition be based on the each individuals ability to stir up other forum goers by inciting reactions to comments posted.

the prize should be awarded to the winner with the title of "classic comment Mu Jan 2012" being printed under the name of the player.

since the moderator is in charge of keeping the forum clean they should make the rules. obviously there should be no flaming unless it is Mr Mu getting flamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.