Mu times Sj style

DeletedUser18132

:pro:The Mu Times:pro:

Main Headlines

Xarkon Toppled!

Xarkon, who has been at the top, was toppled by Magiwazir, but more importantly, R. Madrid, who has first place. Magiwazir has second and Xarkon third. Meanwhile, Puncho96 and Prince Igor are neck to neck for fourth place. Puncho currently has fourth, but Prince Igor is only 850 points away. R. Madrid is 52000 ahead, so we may see him there for a pretty good while.

Alliance Battles

Currently, there is a massive battle going on. Phoenix Elite, Cerberus, The Chosen Elite, The Eastern Empire, Black Rising, Never Down, and SPE are battling The Grey Ghosts. Because of their efforts, GG was toppled from first place and into second. Cerberus has taken first, respectfully. Analyzers report that they think that GG will drop even more and that RME and Black Rising will take its place. Meanwhile, the warring alliances that are against GG are rising in points because of all the cities they are taking. " We see that GG is desperate," one analyzer says," because they are take their own inactive cities to perhaps gain enough strength to get some of their enemy's cities." "this guy is getting no support!!" one leader quotes. This shows that GG is weakening. Although there also have been attacks by the alliance Memento Memori on some Never Down players. The press still doesn't know if they are on GG's side or just taking advantage of the weakened players. But, on the other hand, GG's main players still look strong. "There has been an offensive against him from three alliances he is holding his ground now, but we will prevail!!" They have also killed off a number of Colony Ships, so they may hold out for some time. But the attacking party still looks strong."We will be performing a new offensive against The Grey Ghosts this week." They keep attacking and weakening defenses, and a few times break through the chinks and manage to get a Colony Ship safely in there. The attacking alliances are a lot more in numbers, so they are more successful in attacks.

Interviews

Interview with Denis516, founder and leader of The Chosen Elite

1. Who do you think will win the war between The Grey Ghosts and the group of alliances against it?

I feel there will be many winners as there are so many going after them. The real battle will be who gets the most points, and cities from them that will be the real winner. I would like to think that would be us.

2. What do you think will influence the end of the war?

They Grey Ghosts are a strong alliance with many strong players ( unfortunately most of them are on our front lines) lol. I feel eventually the smaller members will loose their will to fight, and some of the other alliances will pick them up. Personally I do not believe in harboring former enemies. Conquer all of them I say !!!

3. How many cities will be lost in all?

By them all of them!!!

What do you mean? I meant your side, too.

Us none Them all

4. Which major players will be destroyed before the end of the war?

Tardus, Meldex, BigScare!!!

5. Which alliance will suffer the most losses, not counting the enemy?

The eastern empire, and Never Down will be the biggest losers as they are not well organized!

Interview with Pakistani AR, co-founder and co-leader of Never Down

1. Who do you think will win the war between The Grey Ghosts and the group of alliances against it?

yeah, us. some difficulty but not impossible. :)

2. What do you think will influence the end of the war?

yeah soon 2 to 3 alliance also join us. :)

3. How many cities will be lost in all?

not any idea. :)

4. Which major players will be destroyed before the end of the war?

who is inactive. :)

5. Which alliance will suffer the most losses, not counting the enemy?

inactive alliance only. bcz we play together. I mean when anyone in revolt then too much biremes & troops come & u know how much supporter here we have. :)

Thank you denis516 and Pakistani AR for the interviews.

We are terribly sorry but The Grey Ghosts' leaders won't say anything.

Stats

Top twelve alliances:

1. Cerberus
2. The Grey Ghosts
3. Real Madrid Elite
4. Black Rising
5. NaTaRaJa
6. Noxious Immortals
7. Spartan Phalanx Elite
8. Greek Warfare
9. The 24th Legion
10. Lords of Anarchy
11. Ocean 43
12. UNITED

Top twelve players:

1. R. Madrid
2. Magiwazir
3. Xarkon
4. Puncho96
5. Prince Igor
6. herminator 3
7. stampertje
8. mercilex
9. DarkOmen
10. shurtugal1975
11. sadtheory
12. Astrochar

Thank you for reading!​

Last edited:

DeletedUser

then it was amazing, it should get its own thread though :)

DeletedUser18132

Oh, and I learned one very important thing, NEVER interview two people at the same time by mail!

DeletedUser

I am surprised that you didnt mention Black Rising in the war against The Grey Ghosts given we have taken the most of their cities (27) than any other alliance in the last month.

DeletedUser18132

Sorry. They aren't in our shared tab so I didn't know.

There. Happy?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is his first news article!! I say he did just fine, but yes you should always get your information from Grepo-stats as the numbers don't lie!

DeletedUser

I agree SjsharksBoy has done a good job, just needs to base his comments on some facts :)

DeletedUser13459

A very good first effort I'd say :) but as stated it's always a good idea to use grepostats :) I look forward to reading your next one :)

DeletedUser6156

I look forward to seeing what you do with the next issue :)

DeletedUser

budget restraints, lowering taxes. How would I know what your plan is for world domination?

DeletedUser18132

:pro:The Mu Times :pro:

Main Headlines

Merges!

There have been many merges in the past few weeks. The Seleucid Invaders merged into Real Madrid Elite, but their are two major ones. Noxious Immortals and Black Rising have merged into Noxious Rising. They now are on top of the board. On the other hand, Spartan Phalanx Elite have merged into the ex-leaders Cerberus. Cerberus hopes to get enough points to topple the leaders, Noxious Rising. There is a point battle going on, and Cerberus is only 15,029 points behind. Noxious Rising has 61 members, 63 less than Cerberus. Cerberus has 99 more cities, but Noxious Rising has a bigger average in points per city. Noxious Rising have 666,587 more battle points overall over Cerberus, who is second. Noxious Rising has more than one and a half million points in attacking battle points over Cerberus, while Cerberus is a better defender, at more than 700,000 defending battle points over Noxious Rising. Cerberus has bigger players, at Magiwazir being in second and Prince Igor and herminator 3 being in fifth and sixth places, respectively. Noxious Rising's biggest player is in seventh place, mercilex. Noxious Rising is spread around in the middle of the map and curving off a bit, while Cerberus is in the South-West with some people in the North-East. There have also been a few rumors about The Eastern Empire merging, but they are not yet solidified. Also, many people say that NaTaRaJa and now Cerberus are the only ones that could possibly beat Noxious Rising in a war. Of this the press is not yet sure because there hasn't been a war between either of them.

Updates

According to the article last week about the war between The Grey Ghosts and the group of alliances against it, it said that the alliance Memento Mori was attacking a few people. Now, it has gotten a lot worse. They are attacking co-leader of Never Down, Pakistani AR, and threaten to destroy him and all his cities. It is still not known if they are siding with The Grey Ghosts. They seem to have an endless supply of troops because the troops keep getting destroyed but seem to always seem to come back.

Stats

Players

1. R. Madrid
2. Magiwazir
3. Xarkon
4. Puncho96
5. Prince Igor
6. herminator 3
7. mercilex
8. stampertje
9. shurtugal1975
10. Dark Omen
11. sadtheory
12. Myrmidon1

Alliances

1. Noxious Rising
2. Cerberus
3. The Grey Ghosts
4. Real Madrid Elite
5. NaTaRaJa
6. Greek Warfare
7. The 24th Legion
8. Lords of Anarchy
9. Ocean 43
10. UNITED
11. Phoenix Elite
12. Never Down

Riddle of the Week

What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the middle of of the day, and on three legs in the evening?​

DeletedUser

a human over a lifetime I believe is the answer to the riddle
baby at the start
adult in the middle
Old person with a cane in the later part

Another good paper though you should keep on making new threads... just to make this forum seem more interesting :D