Mu Times

DeletedUser

:pro:The Mu Times:pro:

I thought would start a Mu newspaper because this forum is getting quite boring so i did.:p

(P)(P)Alliance Interviews(P)(P)

Interview with Gigamlat (founder of Noxious Immortals)
What inspired you to start your alliance?
I got the inspiration from the incompetence of leaders I had the "privilege" to play with, so I wanted to make an ally that would rise on top.
What in your opinion qualifies you to be a founder?
Load of exp, free online time, and years of playing online strategy games.
Do you see your alliance making it to endgame?
I hope so, but this server isn't as exciting as some other were
Do you have any goals for the future for your alliance?
I would keep the goals private
Do you have an allaince motto?
Not really, more like ; be active, be aggressive and be a team player.
Do you think you will be back at the top soon?
We never left, the core of the server is under our rule, with NATARAJA in O45 :)

Francis MH White (was the leader of NaTaRaJa)
Well iv led and played in a few pretty successful alliances. i was in the original NaTaRaJa in Delta, i led Legions of Achilles with Gardenbuff in Eta and then went into BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A., was apart of -BLACK SHADOWS- in Kappa. after my stint of taking a bit of a back seat in BA & BS i decided to lead another alliance so i came here to Mu with ck and vas (who i have played with since LoA) and made an alliance in the south west of the core. i decided to call it NaTaRaJa as a sign of respect to the original NaTaRaJa that taught me how to play this game and made it so much fun :D

Well i am actually not the founder/leader of NaT here in Mu anymore coz i took some time away from grep and Mu due to RL issues.. but i suppose that a good founder just has to be a good leader, they have to understand that the alliance that they are leading is bigger than them and they always have to put the alliances needs above their own. they have to realize that a good founder/leader is really just be an overseer or guide for their alliance, their job is to keep the alliance on track, motivated, and provide aid when needed. i also believe in leading by example! how can i expect the players in my alliance to do something that i cant/wont do? thats not fair and the alliance will not be as good as it can be. finally i think a good leader needs to be approachable, the players in the alliance/council need to know/feel they are valuable and not just another member of the alliance.

dont see why not. as long as there is something to kill and some competition i think NaT will survive

Kill... lol just to survive and control our area brother :)

Do you have an allaince motto?
an alliance motto... well here are a couple things in our profile and stuff... "Diplomacy is for the weak, get out there and kill stuff :)", "attack who ever you want, be confident in your abilities and your armies/navies. always be prepared for a fight and stand by each other."

Do you think you will be able to make it to number one?
Well... i think at the moment it is pretty unlikely that we will be number 1 in the top 12 for points. there are only a hand full of us, i think the MRAs will always be up their due to all their members. i dont really care where we are in that ranking to be honest, i think we are going pretty well as an alliance so im happy.

burek u grepolisu one of the leaders from Black Rising
Ask Xeratria and Honour, they play on Epsilon!
Check answer above.
There is endgame? o_O
Xmortis TCI
Do you have an alliance motto?
Piwo to moje paliwo.
How long do you think you will stay at the top?
In next two week BR will do surgery operation , hope it will survive that one.
Only guy that replied from Black Rising. The other two didn't reply.
Sorry not all allaince leaders replied some aren't on speaking terms with me because we are supposed to be at war with them but we aren't (Spartan Phalanx Elite)

Major Headlines
Spartan Phalanx and Greek Warfare Huge Growth Last Week
[row][col]Alliance[/col][col]Points[/col][col]Cities[/col][col]ACP[/col][col]APP[/col][col]Players[/col][/row][row][col]Black Rising[/col][col]↑172,542[/col][col]↑10[/col][col]9,312[/col][col]62,558[/col][col]↓3[/col][/row][row][col]Noxious Immortals[/col][col]↓118,174[/col][col]↓20[/col][col]9,658[/col][col]97,221[/col][col]↓6[/col][/row][row][col]Wolf Pack[/col][col]↑146,302[/col][col]↑10[/col][col]8,284[/col][col]59838[/col][col]-[/col][/row][row][col]Seleucid Invaders[/col][col]↓62,807[/col][col]↓12[/col][col]7,719[/col][col]28,992[/col][col]↑1[/col][/row][row][col]The Grey Ghosts[/col][col]↑182,706[/col][col]↑16[/col][col]7,495[/col][col]27,787[/col][col]↓4[/col][/row][row][col]NaTaRaJa[/col][col]↑103,943[/col][col]↑7[/col][col]9,628[/col][col]109,259[/col][col]↓1[/col][/row][row][col]Spartan Phalanx[/col][col]↑357,267[/col][col]↑44[/col][col]6,575[/col][col]19,515[/col][col]-[/col][/row][row][col]Greek Warfare[/col][col]↑574,491[/col][col]↑47[/col][col]8,057[/col][col]44,175[/col][col]↓1[/col][/row][row][col]REAL MADRID[/col][col]↑88,956[/col][col]↑17[/col][col]6,564[/col][col]16,729[/col][col]↑11[/col][/row][row][col]Cerberus[/col][col]↑94,479[/col][col]↓1[/col][col]7,544[/col][col]38,700[/col][col]↓8[/col][/row][row][col]The Ronin[/col][col]↑62,862[/col][col]↑5[/col][col]7,955[/col][col]28,362[/col][col]-[/col][/row][row][col]Martyr Brigade[/col][col]↓77,226[/col][col]↓17[/col][col]6,070[/col][col]15,353[/col][col]↓7[/col][/row]

Merge Between The Triumvirate And Ocean 43 Puts Them In The Top Twelve
[row][col]Alliance[/col][col]Points[/col][col]Cities[/col][col]Acp[/col][col]App[/col][col]Players[/col][/row][row][col]The Chosen Ones[/col][col]↑86,014[/col][col]↑13[/col][col]5,351[/col][col]9,729[/col][col]↑4[/col][/row][row][col]The 300[/col][col]↑18,092[/col][col]↑2[/col][col]8,984[/col][col]41,715[/col][col]↓1[/col][/row][row][col]Sovereign Elite[/col][col]↑41,600[/col][col]↓1 [/col][col]5,208[/col][col]10,533[/col][col]-[/col][/row][row][col]Ocean 43[/col][col]↑861,642[/col][col]↑101[/col][col]8,358[/col][col]41,562[/col][col]↑18[/col][/row]
Hopefully they will change there name though.

Stats for the week
Black Rising - ↑97,617
Noxious Immortals - ↑ 204,917 (starting to gain those points again)
Wolf Pack - ↑84,285
The Seleucid Invaders - ↑6,696
The Grey Ghosts - ↑131,586
NaTaRaJa - ↑90,963
Spartan Phalanx Elite - ↑213,039
Greek Warfare - ↑174,181
REAL MADRID ELITE - ↑122,640
Cerberus - ↑51,783 (no new citys)
The Ronin - ↑235,959 (up 29 citys)
Ocean 43 - ↑148,720

Mu Contest
I am starting a Mu contest each week i will put a riddle in the Mu Times first person to answer it correctly gets 5 random soldiers or two chariots.

First Riddle:
The one who makes it sells it. The one who buys it doesn't use it. The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it. What is it?

Please write answer below or message me ingame the first person to get it write wins. I will anounce the winner next week

Editors Video Of The Week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NefJFHL0dmY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least you could have mentioned who are those 3 ppl you interviewed ...

DeletedUser

Yeh just noticed so sorry can't do now can not edit because on touch gigamlat top Francis middle and a black rising leader bottom

DeletedUser

hahaha nice interviews. where is the updates on the top 12 growth, getting slack in your old age Buzzer.

DeletedUser

God so sorry really really busy

and its finished

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about a coffin ( the answer of the riddle )
Do i win a cookie ?

DeletedUser

ha you win a cookie but first you need to come to the dark side do ya still play in Mu

DeletedUser

:pro:The Mu Times:pro:
Not so much has happened this week but there is one little thing i will tell you about.​

Main Headlines​

Spartan Phalanx Elite Saved​
My little allaince started this world as enemys of this huge MRA:supermad:. There allaince started of as the "BlackOps Warriors" led by gerrard13100. They then merged with another allaince Apollo to form there mighty allaince;). So now to get to what happened a couple of days ago. We have had a little spy in that allaince for a long time this player got to know one of the leaders well. So when this leader quit because he was being attacked by UNITED players (another huge MRA:p) he decided to give his account to the spy. So over night while this player was asleep Spartan Phalanx Elite discovered about this and removed them just when the spy woke up and logged in. So they were saved from being dissolved.

New Player At The Top​
Xarkon has been at the top for a while now but yesterday he was second and we had Magiwazir from Cerberus but now Xarkon made it back to number one.:supermad:

Expect to see me up there someday

Mu Contest​
Last weeks winner was GoToHellbg (DarkOmen in game)

This Weeks Riddle:
What is greater than God, more evil than the devil. Poor people have it, Rich people need it, and if you eat it you die. What is it?

Please message me ingame or write below to have the chance of winning 2 chariots.​

DeletedUser

yayyy i win again , the answer is "Nothing"
P.S. buzz, you know what to do ;)

DeletedUser18132

Money? And maybe you should have an interview with denis.

DeletedUser

He suggested that "money" is the right answer, but it isnt.

DeletedUser18132

I realized that when it said poor people have it, and rich people want it, I thought it was the other way around.

DeletedUser

I love this thread, not only is it informational but its really well thought out and a good bit of work goes into it. Dont let it die, and keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

I love this thread, not only is it informational but its really well thought out and a good bit of work goes into it. Dont let it die, and keep up the good work!
Don't be so hard on him, he said he will do it in an hour.. A month ago.. ;)