Passed Multiple Messaging

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 63 91.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

I'm sure he just means having all the diplomats and leaders from either alliance corresponding to the same message in one place

DeletedUser3613

i agree this idea has potential 100% im just pointing out a few possible flaws fotns

also my comments where posted with love and thats how i hope they where received

DeletedUser17088

See, with this idea you can send love to lots of people and they will all respond in the same message that they love you too!

I digress :)

DeletedUser

Honestly, this wouldn't even just be for leaders. It is an effective way to have a group convo between a small number of people who don't all have to be online at the same time. I would def vote for this

DeletedUser

I like this idea a lot. I've encountered the situation multiple times when working with 2+ people conquering a city, and this would make that much easier.
I hate multi-messaging player A & B every time player C lands an attack or spy and sends back a report.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol which sad person de-repped me saying "Ha ha very funny, get a life" if you had the courage you would sign that :p

I think this idea is okay but I said skype because everyone uses skype... No need to get worked up over it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol which sad person de-repped me saying "Ha ha very funny, get a life" if you had the courage you would sign that :p

I think this idea is okay but I said skype because everyone uses skype... No need to get worked up over it :D

lol funny stuff, its easier using forums sumtimes just cause u can leave a post and disappear for a day and not stress about catching the other player online

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol funny stuff, its easier using forums sumtimes just cause u can leave a post and disappear for a day and not stress about catching the other player online

I disagree, the forums can be good sometimes...

However, this would allow you to keep it private between a few limited members if needed.

Also, more people read messages while others don't use forums for reasons of their own.

DeletedUser

I disagree, the forums can be good sometimes...

However, this would allow you to keep it private between a few limited members if needed.

Also, more people read messages while others don't use forums for reasons of their own.

read post #2

DeletedUser

Ya, someone derepped me as well.

Skype works well, but this would allow smaller groups of people to have a running convo.

DeletedUser

you should have it that you are able to leave one of these Pm discussions should it no longer require you.

And also allow you to block certain people, so that when they are in a discussion list, you cannot be. and for the person sending the mail have the red pop up saying something like "Player A has blocked Player B from having discussions. Remove on from mailing list"

But I am all for it.

DeletedUser

you should have it that you are able to leave one of these Pm discussions should it no longer require you.

And also allow you to block certain people, so that when they are in a discussion list, you cannot be. and for the person sending the mail have the red pop up saying something like "Player A has blocked Player B from having discussions. Remove on from mailing list"

But I am all for it.

That is a fair/good point which i would propably add.

DeletedUser

To all those people complaining about the spam it would cause, do you get spam in the form of normal messages? This would not change that. I think this is a great idea, but I think it should be for everybody. Not only for leaders, or allies. It should be just like normal messages, except more than 2 people in the message. Also, I would like to add that it must be very clear that there are other people in the conversation.

DeletedUser

To all those people complaining about the spam it would cause, do you get spam in the form of normal messages? This would not change that. I think this is a great idea, but I think it should be for everybody. Not only for leaders, or allies. It should be just like normal messages, except more than 2 people in the message. Also, I would like to add that it must be very clear that there are other people in the conversation.

Thanks for the support and i think your points are very valid. There will be multiple recipients displayed once opened. As i say it is an idea and can be tweaked once in game and graphics hands... Also, if you don't want spam you can block the players like usual anyway.

DeletedUser

I would suggest that it would be under a "conversations" tab in messaging. Then when you were talking to someone, there would be a button on the top that said "add player to conversation". Then, you would just choose the player and viola, three way convo!

DeletedUser809

Hmm. I'm all for it but I just have my doubts that this will ever be a priority for Inno. They don't have this in any of their other games and I'm sure this isn't the first time someone has asked for it. It may just be a case of it requiring too much coding or something to that effect. I'd also like to see private chats as well but that's obviously not going to happen any time soon.

DeletedUser20764

this is an amazing idea..... also with average messages you should be able to add people in so they can survey the messages already sent and add comments, e.g. founder talking to diplomat about a merge, the diplomat can then add their founder in...

Status
Not open for further replies.