Music

DeletedUser

Dir en Grey/DEG visual kei!? LOL, you haven't listened to their new stuff! that's pure extreme metal!
They haven't been Visual key the last 6-7 years.
I know but they are still considered one of the originals with X-Japan and
Malice Miser. besides my favorite song from them is either Glass skin or Lotus. :D

DeletedUser

First post and new to the forums, before anyone asks my name is Yoho and im in the alliance Varangian Guards. Just came here out of boredom and enjoy reading some of the posts and noticed theres only a select few talking which is a shame :/ Anyway im an old school rocker/metaller and have to say sirgaz you have a nice list going but I like my metal too like Annihilator, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Slayer, Iron Maiden and so on. Also a fan of Battle/power/death/thrash/black and doom metal.. just realized im going to go on on about other genres so I'll settle with favourite band being The Doors

DeletedUser

First post and new to the forums, before anyone asks my name is Yoho and im in the alliance Varangian Guards. Just came here out of boredom and enjoy reading some of the posts and noticed theres only a select few talking which is a shame :/ Anyway im an old school rocker/metaller and have to say sirgaz you have a nice list going but I like my metal too like Annihilator, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Slayer, Iron Maiden and so on. Also a fan of Battle/power/death/thrash/black and doom metal.. just realized im going to go on on about other genres so I'll settle with favourite band being The Doors

Rep from me too ! metal guys have to keep together! haha

DeletedUser

I know but they are still considered one of the originals with X-Japan and
Malice Miser. besides my favorite song from them is either Glass skin or Lotus. :D

Yeah :) anyway you got awesome music taste obvious :)
+ rep, sorry I managed to push enter so it is not signed... :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Welcome to externals yoho, we need fresh blood :) Oh, and you better be drinking like your boss ;)

DeletedUser

We don't care about bp, cities or experience when recruiting someone. As long as they can down a bottle of whiskey and a bag o' cans, you're in.

DeletedUser

We don't care about bp, cities or experience when recruiting someone. As long as they can down a bottle of whiskey and a bag o' cans, you're in.

The whiskey to make you agressive and fearless and the beer to kick back and chill out and see what you did when you downed that whiskey :D

DeletedUser

As I am currently drunk/ish id like to go back to the subject of the Doors and am wondering would anyone be interested in seeing a pic of my tattoo of jim morrison on my back?

DeletedUser

I used to be in a covers band and we played Roadhouse blues and LA Woman. System's my band though :)