My App vs My PC...Cities I can see

DeletedUser

Hello this may not be a bug but Im new to Gre.

when I login on my Android app I can only see 5 cities, only 1 is the same as on the PC, Hyperborea.

Im playing in the new city Carphi. I play FoE also and dont expeience this type of issue in my 3 cities there.

Is this just they way the app is for Gre or am i doing something wrong?

JC

samsung tab, app ver 2.94.0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

So you have more than 5 cities, but can only see 5?

DeletedUser

sorry I guess that wasnt clear after I read it again too.

I only have 1 city, Carphi, it doesnt show up on the mobile app. In fact the app only shares 1 city in common with the PC, Hyperborea.

Otherwise its like there is no association between app and PC. Is the only city available on both Hyperborea? Or is there something I need to change?

JC

DeletedUser35069

I can find your player name on Carphi but not on Hyper so it looks like you are using two different player names for each server, you need to log out on the app and then log back in with your account details for Carphi to see your Carphi cities.

DeletedUser

was using same log in...problem solved by Richard at support

"You can change the server on your phone and tablet by opening the app and going to the screen with the options "Log in" and "Register". On the top right you will see a button for your local server. Select that and change the server to Grepolis.EN. You will then be able to log in to your account on the EN server."