Answered My Bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser51159
  • Start date

DeletedUser51159

I need help on this.

Returning player, I invested gold in a world which was newly started. I realised I ended up on the opposite of the world of my alliance and could not restart due to BP.

In my wisdom, I decided to start over as a new player/email. I'm now in a position that I have left about 1k gold behind in the previous account.

I'm a retired vet, and would respectfully request a way forward on this from the admins. Last thing I wish to do is take a chance in login in on the old account and transferring the gold.

I have played since en5....I'd like a bit of latitude or a way forward on this please.

Che

DeletedUser31385

I'm sorry, but gold is non-transferable. It can't be transferred from one account to another or across servers.

DeletedUser51159

Can allowance be made for me to log in and transfer it to my new account ?

DeletedUser51159

It is impossible to transfer gold. The gold you bought for that account will remain on that account.

Even on the same server ? I can grant it was my mistake....but a legit and genuine one at that. I'm coming up clean here asking for a little bit of discrepancy !

DeletedUser

The only way to transfer gold to your other account is to trade it through another player's account onto your new account.

For this, you have to register on another world with your account that has the gold and have someone you trust join the world as well (this person also has to play on the world where you have your new account with no gold). You then have to trade the gold to him (make it 200 gold for 100 res this is the best ratio for a quick transfer).

Once you have transfered the gold to his account, he will have to trade it to your other account on the other world (same ratio for quick transfer).

This way, you do not breach the multi-account rule and you get your gold onto your new account :) The person you will do this with have to be trusted, you may end up with your gold on someone else's account and no way to get it back otherwise.