Top 12 My Dymoros Top 8

WaffleDonkey

Hipparchus
#1 The Spirit of Nuts (SWIM)

-No surprises here, based in O44 and south O45 Nuts are the favorites this world. They have already made a statement a few days out of BP by taking 17 cities from Emotional Baggage Bandit with more likely coming soon. Sporting some of the top players on the EN server there are few to no names we haven't heard of (not sure I can say the same for the sister alliance though). I will be genuinely surprised if they don't end up winning the world and the only way I see them losing is if they end up playing too much AOE4 and not enough grepolis. +2 Waffle points for having Grandalf.

#2 Emotional Baggage Bandit (SINK)

-Their name says emotional baggage but they might as well be I f***ed my drop from 161 because they have royally f****ed their drop. Not sure who's idea it was to land on top of The Spirit of Nutz but who ever it is needs to be internalized. I will give them some props because every other alliance seems to want to be as far away from 44 as possible. They have one or two recognizable names but not a lot else going for them. My recommendation would be to mass ghost and drop again in O46.

#3 ULTRA (SWIM)

-ULTRA have taken an interesting approach dropping in O54 and securing a few core islands in the north away from everyone else. The part of O54 they are in is relatively uncontested except for another core even further north of Eviction Notice players. I like their chances this server if they play well they can potentially come out with a top three spot. They have a relatively solid roster with a couple especially notable players but they also have a few players that tend to get rimmed every server but only time will tell.

#4 World Serpent (SWIM)

-I cannot lie proudly displaying your pacts and founders is a bold move. We have gotten to the point now where there is an MRA in an uncontested ocean who looks like they will swim, what a time to be alive. The only reason they are a float is they are near almost nobody (O55). Lots of food south of them and as long as they dont end up merging with the world they might have a chance to swim. However with any good MRA there are and will always be leadership issues, the question is will the leadership issues happen in a day a week or a month? I literally recognize 0 players in both of their alliances.

#5 ViRuS (FLOAT)

-Like ULTRA, ViRuS seems to be another pretty solid alliance. However I hate their drop its awful. I think they would have fared much better in O45 or O55 but now they have fight in both O44 and O54 while having cities very spread out and no real core. The saving grace from a sink is their players and the lack of a sister alliance, I foresee yet another world where lots of pacting occurs and I don't see these guys participating in it. If they can consolidate something resembling a core I think they have a chance this server.

#6 Eviction Notice (FLOAT)

-Based in O45 Eviction Notice are in a prime position to be the anvil to The Spirit of Nuts hammer when it comes to Emotional Baggage. However what is more likely to happen is they pact with Emotional Baggage and end up not growing and ultimately sinking. They do have some halfway decent players but I doubt too many of them are taking this world or this alliance seriously. My advice would be to take as many cities as you can before Nuts gets to you and unpact with TRIBE OF MKEKEBUBANGA.

#7 TRIBE OF MKEKEBUBANGA (SINK)

-How is an alliance like this possibly in the top seven of a world? No good players no core, go ahead and sink already.

#8 Hustlers University (SINK)

-They are called Hustlers University and reference Andrew Tate in their profile I mean do I really need to say anything else?

Last edited:

MRYA

Peltast
Great read, thanks for adding. Love a throwback sink or swim, now who's doing a paper to cover week 1...?

I will say that Emotional Baggage Bandit wasn't a full premade picking a drop thinking of other alliances, rather a group of people who wanted to play together picking the same ocean as each other. This happened to be an ocean with an ok yet slightly deadly group of players, some of whom we may all have heard of for being alright at the game. This is important to consider when assessing alliances.

That said, I am not one to put The Spirit of Nutz success solely down to gold usage (although it didn't hurt them), they simply hit us fair and square and had great organisation. We fought and struggled but have no plans to complain and rage quit the game.

*Planning intensifies*

We're not done in this world yet.

ANG3R

Peltast
Dont you guys honestly get tired of this ? im honestly asking.

no Competition, world after world even i would get bored and tired from crushing the weak
I would like to know the answer to this, too. There are so many players here that I thought were actually good at the game, turns out they just have very deep pockets and nothing better to do.

Im tired of you crying every world.

Lol guys i am as Chill as Ice! not Crying not complaining, i am honestly bored though at the lack of competition :cool: Hard to believe that when i started playing this game i would turn out to be the best grepolis player its a shame so much gold use ruined the game and we cant test our strength accurately im thinking maybe i could lose to @mauro the conqueror ErikWijmeersh and TromboneTom a few times but the rest i just dont know :D

Damn! why am i such a legend ✌️ Peace

HyKe

Hipparchus
Lol guys i am as Chill as Ice! not Crying not complaining, i am honestly bored though at the lack of competition :cool: Hard to believe that when i started playing this game i would turn out to be the best grepolis player its a shame so much gold use ruined the game and we cant test our strength accurately im thinking maybe i could lose to @mauro the conqueror ErikWijmeersh and TromboneTom a few times but the rest i just dont know :D

If youre bored about lack of compeition, then group 30 players and face us. Is not that difficult, find ur own team, spend months/years with them and create a solid group to face other ones. If you're not able to create ur own team, then try to make your spot in any server and let the top 1 pick you.
If you cant also be good enough to get picked by top one, then stop crying. Is not that hard.

There are only 2 ways to fight lack of competition
1. Create ur own team to fight and make more competition.
2. Do something in a server, be on top and let the top 1 see it and pick you.

I swear if u are a capable player the rest of teams will find out and PM you, maybe the problem is you cant even be on top 20 and you dont even know the basic mechanics about the game after long time been playing this.

I know how it feels to see always the ''same players'' on top, but now think about it : is not easy to find a solid team to play with and trust them, a solid council to lead, a solid off group, a solid deff group, and last but not less, try to make all these teams work together and win.

Del2

Chiliarch

Your in a 10th place alliance, congrats on your success, I understand attacking small brown cities and internals can be difficult at times and is boring as you sim. Participate and make change happen, Hyke is giving u good advice, will u listen or complain, its up to you. PS Erik is a legenf who just retired.