My Shop/Gallery

DeletedUser

Hi all, I have been making sigs for a while and have been doing private requests for a few months. Now I want to open a shop so I can improve.

My previous works

2Ddk.png

2Ddw.png

2Ddz.png

2DdE.png

23uV.png

picture.php

picture.php

2QGJ.png

Completed requests
2DE7.png

2E0J.png

2E5w.png

2vBp.png

2F6E.png

2F9h.png

2Fbj.png

2FML.png

2Qjz.png

Random artwork
2DFT.png

2DMM.png

Most shops have a specialized format but I really don't care ;) Unlike other Signature makers use fancy programs but I use Pixlr to be different. Please request

-tyroncs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inveterate - are you hinting something ;)

I will also make templates that people can choose if they don't have any ideas

DeletedUser14167

hey tyron ill be ur fisrt customer :D

i need an avvy. it should be the same color as my sig.i want the lambda sign as a background(with everything still blue) then i need the words -Taz the Terror.make it the size a avvy is supposed to be.

DeletedUser5135

can i have a sig with my name on it saying unleash the spider in you. can it be themed on spiders

DeletedUser345

i like the wolf but not really the lightning from his eye that little bit could be deleted but everything else! :)

DeletedUser

i like the wolf but not really the lightning from his eye that little bit could be deleted but everything else! :)

That was just an image I used so I can't really edit the lightning out, not with Pixlr anyway.

Also for hohohohez:
2Fbj.png

Not my best work, I wanted to make it say "Now playing: Sparta sucks" but I couldn't find a decent image or the right font

DeletedUser

People's thoughts on this? I was messing about and this is what I made

2On9.png

DeletedUser

I love your work on Jaggius' crimson guard sig, and I would like a sig from you too, if it would not be too much trouble.

I would like a sig with this pic of the warrior: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+warrior+/hinata-kitty98/anime/Warrior-2.png

And my name: "bianh"
World: "Delta"
Quote: "Honour, Courage, Strength"

And a avvie that goes with it would be great.

Thanks, Man, I would be happy to give some rep even though mines is not worth much :) when I see the completed work.