Pnp My Vendetta

DeletedUser20688

Dutch was asking to join us the other day, I guess he must be a bit bitter about things :p

I like the messages you are trying to send some of our members. I can't see to many joining you maybe 2 or 3. Either way the majority of us Clocks are loyal and will work together to do our best to win this world ;)

DeletedUser

leaving the alliance is all well and good, that is totally understandable.. but deleting the forums? tsk tsk carpe. I had more respect for you. I guess it is a sad plea for some DBP.

deleted the forums?? well, that is mostly done by spies?? right?? they mess up the alliance and leave and then joke around about their achievement whole day

DeletedUser20688

deleted the forums?? well, that is mostly done by spies?? right?? they mess up the alliance and leave and then joke around about their achievement whole day

Well our forum only takes 5 mins to sort out it's very simple and there isn't really anything important there its mainly attacking report threads and spam lol. All what that done is show us what kind of person he is, there is always one baby in a alliance who throws his toys at the pram, thank god he's not in my alliance so I don't have to be associated with someone like that! We are having a few laughs about things in our council though, things are looking good still

DeletedUser

Make that 3 players who left Corey, not 1. And if this action on Carps part shows what kind of person he is, how come when a total of 4 left Force, you claimed it showed I was a bad leader? Instead of showing what kind of players they were? Some how what applies to others does not apply to you. Carp was very clear in this thread why he left. Are you truly the only person who tells the truth and everyone else lies? And only you know whats going on and everyone else must learn reality from you? I think Carp and the other 2 leaving the top allaicne they were a part of shows problems in your alliance, and a lack of respect for leadership there. After all, that is what Carp said. Why not believe the man? What reasons do you offer for his words and actions?

Self inflated list: Corey Goodes aka I Am Heisenberg, Strike Hard aka sors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm quite interested to see how I've ended up on this list, is it because I founded Clockmare?

Me and Corey are just joking around with a bit of banter, we even PMed Rome about jokes. I think you're taking it too seriously, sit back and relax mate. I'd like to see how Vendetta plays this out as they're mainly based in O55, will they support SG in their war against DRM and SG or will they do their own thing and re-claim O55.

DeletedUser

I too talk to Rome in private, since almost the start of the world. And I know his opinion of Clock leaders, which he was pretty open about in the forums, as is Carp and some others. I know Rome does not think it is funny, how the two of you conduct yourselves. I am still curious as to you and Coreys reasoning and opinion on what Carp has to say in this, his PnP about you two, and why he left, and your opinion on why he left. After all, that is what the thread is for sors.

As to the reason I have placed you on a Self inflated list? Is that not evident? It is based on my perception of those on the list. Birds of a feather flock together.

DeletedUser20688

VVWW - He left because he felt bad hitting his old team mates
Carpe left
Gogoshua I kicked because he was inactive and I knew he was giving his account away to an ex-Force player

So 2 players have left or am I missing something? I really need to stop replying to someone who is being silly so unless there is something worth replying to I will get back to leading my alliance who are ranked 1# ;) enjoy the rim Blue

DeletedUser

Hmm, Vendetta look quite strong on paper. If Carpe can get some more members without diluting that average too much, they could do very well.

What do people think? Sink, swim, merge?

DeletedUser3393

I just find it so funny how Mr.Blue is trying to live vicariously through Carpe. You quit because you didn't have time to play. But now you spend more time than ever on the forums, enjoying this little development. Dude you seriously think you are making yourself look better by jamming words in the forums without really playing the world?

I always said, bashing in forums is fine when u have the firepower in game to back it up. Corey does, you don't.

I say swim for this alliance, but that's just because mostly everyone is going to avoid them because of the big turtling happening.

DeletedUser

I quit because I did not have time to play? Really? Thank you for letting me know that, I didn't realize. And now I'm not allowed to speak on the forums due to not having fire power like another player does? Wow, guess that means almost the entire world can not post then die to the magnificence of Corey, sors and now yourself.

3 players left Corey, some how you want to debate the numbers and reason. Except for the one player who started this PnP, and stated his reasons for doing so.

Can any one of you guys posting here from clocks address a simple question? What is you reasoning/opinion on what the Carp left the top allaicne and best run in the world with the best leaders?

pushty, Vendetta will need more players to last long term in my opinion. Unless they do not sleep ever. ;) But the world waits to see what happens before more make the jump. Just a guess on my part though.

Personally, I find it funny that no one from Clocks posting here can address the whole point of the PnP, but instead spend their time refuting me personally. Pleas can you just TRY to address the PnP itself and leave be a tiny player who is far from the action like myself? :)

Self inflated list: Corey Goodes aka I Am Heisenberg, Strike Hard aka sors, ArjaaAine

DeletedUser

Okay in trying to keep it on topic.

Sadly Carpe left us, the players didn't mind so much as we all have our moments when we don't enjoy the game. What hurt us was the fact that Carpe was building up to it and turtling in the meantime, he wanted to punish me and Corey which hell he could do. That doesn't explain why he went and cleared our forums which were in use by everyone.

Tbh, Clockmare is an alliance where everyone must have a sense of humour regardless of background. Carpe obviously doesn't have one and is better off not in here. I wish him luck so that this world doesn't die out.

DeletedUser3393

Simple carpe was bored and needs DBP lol,.

Sors, i dont have a sense of humor.. BITE ME! :p

DeletedUser

Carp says on the first post here that he left due to all the slander from Corey and sors in these forums, and allaince stratagem based on personal reasons, not whats best for the allaince. And he did show that he wrote this in your forums when he left. Care to comment about that? Cause it does not sound like he left due to being bored, as he never said anything about that.

DeletedUser3393

It is a facade.. only the noobiest players would leave an alliance like that without talking to the leaders first. Anyone with slightest experience can say it was a ploy to stir things up rather than anything else.

If he hadn't deleted the forums, then i may have thought otherwise.. but classic attention seeking move.

He was hoping we would get angry at him and attack him, if he mentions his real intentions we wouldn't attack him. Unfortunately for him, quite a few of us pulled the same stunt in other worlds and we can smell it miles away.

DeletedUser31852

If what you say is true, hes gonna get bored and probably attack you guys, or somone else to try to get them mad...

DeletedUser3393

wow i am scared carpe took an inactive.. big bad boy of actium is proud of an inactive.

Bow to the master and shiver your timbers!

DeletedUser31852

well at least now they dont have the shamefull info of 0 colonizations!
But still Carpe: you are the second best player in this world... an inactive city?
But im sure bigger ones will come (lets hope)

DeletedUser

an 11k city is an 11k city. You guys are the masters of internal conks - you should know :)

and the inactive was a CM founder ... what does that tell you about the alliance?

DeletedUser31852

Well I have absolutely no clue!
Hehe, maybe that they are giving up?
And hey a founders always good- I had no idea who are founders