3Parthian Shot3062523010208
4Red Riding Hood252660269718
5Novichok220846307362
6Sherwood Bandits2146972110224
7Name or Shame211999229636
8Benidorm211689239204
9Dark Knights175953305865

#1 - Thank you Mike (SWIM)

-They have a decent lead coming out of BP with O44 being relatively uncontested at the moment. Lots of Grepolis legends on this roster, I recognize almost every single player on their roster and so will anyone else who has been playing for a few years. They will either push into O45 or O54 and if I were in the Parthian shot I would be building up my walls. I expect them to be a contender for winning the world barring any internal or leadership issues.

#2 - The unsullied/unsullied II (
FLOAT/SINK)

-Opening a wing branch so early on could be considered alarming however with a 30 alliance cap I don't find it to be as big of an issue. There are some experienced players here however the majority seem to be newer accounts. The one thing they do have going for them is they have a relatively strong core in O55. If they can consolidate the south of O55 and somehow quickly take out Novichok I see them floating but this seems unlikely.

#3 - Parthian Shot (
FLOAT)

-Another non-premade alliance made up of some very notable players along with many newer ones, maybe 2 or 3 Grepolis legends here at the most. They are based in O54 with a decent although somewhat spread out core. O54 is hopefully where most of the early action will happen and I think they have a decent shot at coming out on top barring hugging with Red Riding Hood and Dark Knights. If they want to survive the mike storm that is brewing there can be no pacting. These 3 alliances mentioned before in O54 are not coordinated enough to stop the onslaught headed their way.

#4 - Red Riding Hood (
SINK)

-Even having one of the most consolidated core in this world they seem to only be recruiting the closest players to them. If this was a WW world my suggestion would be to pull an ALPHA/CHARLIE however it is not. My prediction is that some of the more heavy spenders will be recruited into neighboring alliances leaving the majority of their players no choice but to wait for the next world to open.

#5 - Novichok (
SWIM)

-They look to be a very strong alliance with several players of note on the roster as well as a relatively established core in the south of O55 with a handful of their cities being spread elsewhere. They only have one real direction to expand and there will most likely be a confrontation with the unsullied. They will most certainly be another one of the main contenders of this world.

#6 - Sherwood Bandits (SINK)

-They have a non-premade scattered core in O55 with potential enemies to their west and south. I fear they will try to pact with everyone around leaving no room for growth. The only upside is that they have their back to the east so they have one direction where they can't be attacked. I regret to say it but I do not see this alliance being around when Dom starts.

#7 - Name or Shame (SWIM)

-Backup roster for Thank you Mike please move ole Grandalf to main alliance he needs another win.

#8 - Benidorm/Blow 'n' Go (FLOAT/SWIM)

-They have the strongest presence in O45 by far, my only fear with this alliance is the split that is likely to happen. I assume they will fight it out with Novichok and the unsullied for O45 and hopefully have a good enough grip on the ocean before Thank you Mike comes knocking on their door. With the right play and no leadership issues I believe they are likely to still be around by the time Dom starts.

#9 - Dark Knights (SINK)

-With enemies on all sides, many of the players already going AWOL, as well as sporting one of the most toxic players in recent grepolis history this alliance has no choice but to inevitably sink.

You dig,
-Waffle

(P.S.) Let SAHL get the win he deserves it

Last edited:

diomedes666

Hekatontarch
It's a real shame to see this game taking it's last breaths of life....

Top 9, maybe just 9 posts in the forum per server.

Has gone the same way as the US servers did 4 years ago...

RIP GREPO!

Will anyone take on the top alliance or will it all be over after a few weeks?

jack9r9

Hipparchus
It's a real shame to see this game taking it's last breaths of life....

Top 9, maybe just 9 posts in the forum per server.

Has gone the same way as the US servers did 4 years ago...

RIP GREPO!

Will anyone take on the top alliance or will it all be over after a few weeks?
Merge the servers :(