Myriad

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Myriad is joining Ithaca. We have a long and storied history on Lambda, and are looking to bring our successes to Ithaca.

Our alliance has a strong work ethic, every member of the alliance is expected to help out - it is what has made us successful in the past, and its what will help us in Ithaca. We stand as one, we fight as one.

Due to the higher alliance cap in Ithaca, we're looking to invite more members across as early as possible, as forging our ties with new members early on will really allow us to grow as a team.

To be eligible to join, you must be based in the North-East, preferably in the same ocean as the majority of Myriad players, if not, then be willing to move to that ocean.

If you meet these requirements and want to join an alliance that will help you grow and will support you in your time of need, reply here or contact ScotzMan or torpkev ingame

DeletedUser

If you are the real Myriad alliance founder then it looks like I am going to join the right ocean.

DeletedUser

If as I said this is the original Myriad I want to reserve a place. I will join once protection ends.

DeletedUser18392

Yup this is the original Myriad alliance and the more the merrier :)

DeletedUser

I'll ask Ituralde I guess. I'm an ex Knight of Freedom I left lambda before they disbanded. As I said reserve me a place.

DeletedUser24357

from the good things i hear, this may be a top choice for an alliance to join. I will keep it in consideration, however I am not jumping into an alliance instantly unless it is small and organized, as early I am not a far of super-sized alliances. they always seem to get mass numbers of inactive players and it gets annoying.

DeletedUser

About Myriad One of the best in Lambda (top 5 I think) so this may be the first big premade.

DeletedUser18392

Lambda alliance cap is 50 members - Myriad has always and always will be a tight knit group even if we are looking for more members this time around we will always be focused and not just some MRA

DeletedUser

Caesareth - Understand completely - we're not an MRA, never have been. What we're looking for is a group of dedicated players who'll stand by each other - just want to get some people to join early so we can 'gel' quickly if that makes sense.

By all means however, theres no need to request to join now - as long as you match the criteria listed above, you can apply any time.

DeletedUser

I have asked and got confirmed that this is the real alliance Myriad from Lambda. I asked an ex Lambda player and says that these 2 are from the leadership and Scotzman is the founder of the original Myriad right?

DeletedUser

correct. ScotzMan and I are the original founders of Myriad on Lambda.

DeletedUser18392

torpkev and myself founded and still run Myriad on Lambda you can check it out on grepostats :)

DeletedUser

yep, we're up near the border so there'll be a few over there.