December 31, 2016​
Issue Six​

Table of Content:
  • New Years Peacetime
  • Top 12 Sink or Swim
  • Ocean Analysis
  • War Updates
  • Conversations & PMs

Welcome to the sixth issue of the Nagidos Chronicles. I am Rock5, the reporter, newspaper writer, Supreme-yeah you get the idea. So let’s get started.

New Years Peacetime

Baudin Toolan said:
Starting on December 31st at 12:00 server time and ending January 1st at 18:00 there will be a period of peacetime in the game. See below for the rules:

24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or infact send one 24h before peacetime_start
This also applies for Ghost towns
During peace time, ongoing attacks only visit their targets and sending new attacks is not possible;
Any attack due to land after the peacetime begins turn back on arrival
It is possible to send attacks during peacetime, if they land outside of the peacetime
Town foundings during peacetime are not blocked because there is no battle involved in this process;
All interactions with the world wonders are blocked:
Resources: players can send resources but if peacetime is active upon the resource arrival time, they are given back to the origin town instead of being added to the wonder. This is similar to attacks
Expansion: expanding a wonder during peacetime is not allowed. It is not possible to start the level expansion of a world wonder if peace time is active during or upon the completion time
Build: its also not possible to start world wonder building
During peace time, offensive spells can't be cast on enemy's town
Affected spells are: "Lightening bolt" from Zeus, "Earthquake" from Poseidon, "Plague" from Hades and "Illusion" from Artemis.

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1. Show Me Your Noobies- Swimming like great white shark.
Still No.1 in alliance rankings, number 1 in average pts as well, on second place on alliance attackers, and same in overall alliance fighters.
Ocean 54 is their home and so far they are immigrating ocean 54 players left and right for rim oceans.
With rather quick war with Check Mate, they have turned their sights on Tercios de Flandes and have taken 31 cities so far and lost 0.
With one their founder promising fireworks after New Year we can only hope that means new war such as Check Mate one, but it all remains to be seen.

2. Caustic Soda-No. 2 alliance, second in average pts, top both alliance attackers and overall fighters.
Ocean 44 is their current home, with finishing up other 44 alliances it seems they are moving and expanding in northern 45 atm, could that indicate future war with no.1 ocean 45 alliance?
We do not know yet for sure.

3. Enough Is Enough-No. 3 alliance, third in average pts, No. 3 attacker and alliance overall fighters, they seem to be having growth issues despite hugging with every top alliance around them.
Their current home is northern 55 with gained foothold in ocean 65 due to the merge, which is starting to break now due to broken terms and conditions of merge between EiE and TBB.
Their expansion into only ocean that they can expand to ( due to overuse of diplomacy ) is ocean 65, which seems slowed down with them feeding their enemies with battle points and not much takeovers for their size.
Only way of conquest they have atm in ocean 65 is overpowering enemies with sheer numbers and event golding.
Current intel and some rumors still say they have: Full Pacts with Written in Blood, This is not a Drill, NAPs with SMYN and Caustic alliances, location wise they are hugging more alliances than Caustic, congrats on becoming biggest huggers in Top 12 in last 2 years, hope its all worth when same alliances turn on you or your members on you for lack of food due to too much diplomacy(smart leaders im guessing).

4. This is not a drill-No. 4 ally, 4th in average pts, 4th in both alliance attackers and overall fighters.
Their home is in ocean 45, with ocean 45 secured and under their command they face 2 rising problems, Caustic alliances expanding into northern 45 and Varangian Guard alliance coming into 45 from 46/56 rim oceans. Depending on moves they make, they can find them in harsh position and possibly in fight on 2 fronts which is almost never a good situation to be in. I really like these guys as alliance and hope they do well in this situation.
P.S. please ditch that stupid pact with EiE you know you dont need it lol

5. Written In Blood-No. 5 ally, 5th in alliance attackers and 7th at overall alliance fighters.
Their home is center of ocean 55 and south of it, a lot of changes happened with this ally which in my opinion changes their previous Swim prediction.
While they were NAP-ed with Varangian guard, they have allowed them to grow in ocean 56 and prepare themselves for war that WiB did not seek, however they have found themselves in this position now.
Real fighting will most probably start after new year, so far few skirmishes but nothing serious enough to be called proper war.
With joint expansion to ocean 65 with EiE on hold, what does this mean for their Full Pact and shared forums in regards to ocean 65 expansion?

6. Caustic Juice-See number 2.

7. Varangian Guard-They are mostly located in ocean 56 while slowly expanding into 46 and 45 at same time which is very impressive for their position on the rim !
Breaking NAP with WiB and becoming hostile they changed a lot and it seems that they will have a lot of work to do if they want to survive this upcoming war, most of the real fights will occur after new year. Good luck to both alliances as it will be tough fight.

8. Enuf Is Enuf-Float then slowly sink after event ends
See number 3.

9. This is not a hammer-See number 4.

10. Blood Pressure-See number 5.

11. Mad Dogs-
Their home is ocean 34. While growing fast and coring up for possible dangers from top ocean 44 alliances, their fate is unclear as to how long their cities in ocean 44 will last, however i am almost certain that they will swim in their home ocean.
Currently in ocean domination war against black sails, good luck to both Mad and Angry dogs, cheering for you guys !

12. LORDS OF THE RIM-This alliance has been a punching bag for all alliances in ocean 54 so far, with many former CM members still having cities in ocean 54 it paints a target on their backs and predicts harsh sink inside this ocean. Aside from that this alliance might have a future in ocean 64 if their colonizations and conquests there bear some fruit.

Honorable Mentions:

Slap. - Swim
Not counting "This is not a drill" probably my second favorite alliance in this world(not only because of my young evil apprentice).
Currently located inside ocean 35 and dominating it with no issues what so ever. Taking cities from anyone that stands in their way, mostly DeathWatch atm, but their sights might be on ocean 45 in the near future, who knows.

Noobs - Float

They are located in ocean 65, in defending role against 4 much larger alliances that have full pacts between them.
Despite Thizzle being my brother, i cant predict his alliance as Swim nor sink but somewhat middle ground because their ally is still under pressure by MRA hordes however i must say they are holding well so far, gaining a lot of DBP for low losses in cities, they quickly replace lost cities which means their opponents, mainly EiE are not doing it right as per usual. I am almost certain things will change for better with time for this alliance, keep up the good work guys.

Thor - Swim

Currently located in ocean 53, they fight ocean domination war against Noobs incorporated, currently winning but there is still work to be done.
Don't know much about these guys but rather interested to see how they grow and in what direction. Good luck to you guys in your current war !

Ocean Analysis
O33
cGqAFKa.png
O34
0sfM0wl.png
O35
KKXX9WX.png
O36
sXCEFtO.png
O43
W8YvB5z.png
O44
zxrQjkF.png
O45
8xA262q.png
O46
R11Hbsh.png
O53
oP52LZc.png
O54
cuebigi.png
O55
veYtndW.png
O56
plWPNQQ.png
O63
RuA0mI2.png
O64
eBJdkfT.png
O65
YhAOxNz.png
O66
9wQ77YA.png

DeletedUser46838

War Updates
  • Enough is Enough has conquered 6 cities from LORDS OF THE RIM and lost 0.
  • Caustic Soda have struck a sound blow against MAD DOGS. They ve conquered 11 cities and lost 0.
  • The least active alliance is Tercios de Flandes with 43% active players in the last 24 hours.
  • Tercios de Flandes has conquered 7 cities from LORDS OF THE RIM and lost 0.
  • The most active alliance is Enough is Enough with 95% active players in the last 24 hours.
  • The pathetic Tercios de Flandes are being obliterated by Show Me Your Noobies. They ve lost 50 cities and taken 0.

Conversations & PMs
    WitchunterGeneral said:
    BlackKat Not everyone in Show Me Your Noobies is a moron.

There are some sensible guys in there who

A Understand LOTR is no lap dog like TDF to be set upon

B Realise they will need our goodwill when Caustic inevitably come calling

C Dont like little pissers like How Does This Work any more than I do ..
    They will not intervene if I continue giving him a lesson.

D By the way I hav ethe Witchunter=Noob in REVOLT

I dont think he will be giving me any further problems after this example of having his trousers pulled down!

WitchunterGeneral said:
    what a maroon this HDTW guy is ..

WitchunterGeneral said:
    iF YOU WERE NOT PREPAED TO FIGHT BEFORE LORDS OF THE RIM Ronin Of The Rim

YO MAY HAVE TO NOW..

I sent this to show mw your noobies members ..

WitchunterGeneral

Still proud to serve the members of LORDS OF THE RIM

( But even I do not hav elimitless patience )

WitchunterGeneral said:

WitchunterGeneral said:
    F Y I I am not afraid of SYYN An dyou should have worked with me instead to being their lap dog an dthen getting kicked by them as payment..
    WitchunterGeneral said:
    HIYA CAUSTIC

I thought I might as well open diplomatic thingees up betwee us in a different way.

I am interested ..

LOTR is in an interesting position juxtaposed between the two Titans ..

What next ? I am open to discussion but we are no LAP DOGS like TDF .

KISSING LOTR KISSING LOTR or DGAF LOTR

That is my one and only Diplomatic question for you ..

Enjoy the humiliation of How Does This Work he is a nasty little piece of work an d God forgive me I actually enjoyed exposing the little GOLD ABUSE emperor ..

Regards and Christmas Greetings from

WitchunterGeneral

The Original

The Only

Still the Best

RIMLORD..
    HunKiller said:
    Interesting sentiment

As a leader, I am responding in 2 frames of mind.

1st - this type of discussion is reserved for our diplos, who are on our profile page. Any further thoughts or thinking should be directed there - not to the alliance, most who don't care or even know your alliance :)

2nd - Have as much fun as you like with SMYN - not our concern, as we are not in O54 - as you can see :)

Cheers, Hunny!

HunKiller said:
    And again - don't send MM to our alliance. Showing your immaturity right now.

WitchunterGeneral said:
    Hunn behave like a leader and not like a school marm and I might take you seriously .

You think i don't know how much of the epic BP figures come from the chosen few BP feasters on th e internal inactives?

ALL my BP comes from actual opponents.

Don't presume to lecture me till you have won 4 worlds. How about that?

Here was me thinking the standards could not possibly be any lower in CS than in SMYN ..

My God is there a proper old time grepo warrior amongst you or have the administrators taken over?

ALKANDROSS and I may be dinosaurs.

Quite frankly you are both such spineless behemoths I think ALK and I are going to share this world between us in a few months.

HunKiller said:
    Cheers! Sure sounds like you believe you are top stuff for sure

4 worlds is impressive, ever won 7 before?? Apparently not!!

Preaching to me, is like asking a baby to cook dinner - which is how I view all comments you make, as it is so cute and I just wanna tuck ya into bed and sing a nursery rhyme till ya sleep and forget you even spoke

Move into O44 - we can delete you easier then, but Noobies will finish you off in a few weeks, so nice knowing you - for this brief time you ran your mouth

WitchunterGeneral said:
    So you want noobies to hold your hands ?

What a waste of space you all are/

Calendar is over hunni pie YOU wont be able to buy your way out if trouble so easily the next couple of months .

Still I found your stingy spot didn't I ?

Hubris is fine when you have earned it .

4 worlds starting late rising from the rim and teaching a crew from scratch is somewhat more impressive than hugging and kissing your way through with a pre-form team of Golders

WHICH is what both of your behemoths are .

Doing it once would be more impressive doing it 3 times unbelievable -

I have WON worlds whereas you simply buy them ....

Come and get me if you want to delete me .

Sincerely RIMLORD

HunKiller said:
    We all know you have never won a world mate - diplomacy is #1 and you don't have any of that! Keep talking, we ignore noobs who claim they can and yet fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

More Conversations & PMs
WitchunterGeneral said:
Phil

What city was I supposed to be losing?

BTW if it is of any interest I think I am actually starting to dislike Caustic Soda more than SMYN .

I know there are golders amongst both .. But there are always golders -Grepo rules allow it.

But Jeez these Caustic creeps

Fill in this form we will get back to you .. Kiss my never done anything ***

When did the administrators take over Phil ?

Free Christmas Gift

Not satisfied with being whipped lap dogs to SMYN TDF are now prostituting themselves to CAUSTIC SODA ...
( I know this for a fact ) TDF hate me more than SMYN / crazy isn't it ?

Anyhoo happy Christmas we will resume a sharp exchange of pleasantries after the break..

WG
philgr81 said:
City as in one as I told u at very start if in 54 u r food

U will lose all in 54 just ask your mates in tbf who all ran into vm to stop them selves been rimmed u guys lost over 20 and we not even started with u

U talk about gold like it's a bad thing next u be saying we can't use light ships get over it ppl use gold as they can use it

If you can't that's your problem not mine
WitchunterGeneral said:
Phil my dear

To date you have not taken one city in my core. Nor for all the bluster are you likely to .

Sadly TDF prefer Caustic to us as mates.

I dont care about the gold so much as the lack of class

Your last note being a perfect example.

Please use all the Light Ships you want you do have my permission.

WG
philgr81 said:
I don't show u respect as u don't deserve any onces your actions and play warrants it I will show it

Only reason I not taken a city in your core is I been taking city's else where you guys r irrelevant factor I will however have taken one just out of peace time

Feel free to check your self but I already taken and handed off 48 city's for my alliances that's classy thing to do not go on externals and brag about how good I am with no bk up as u do
WitchunterGeneral said:
Phil dearest I am not holding my breath for your or anyone else's respect

But yes I also am an advocate of taking and passing .

If Gold is a part of the game I have to get used to then maybe you have to get used to the fact that propaganda is also a part of the game.

You have Gold I have to live with it and I do ..

I have Master Of Grepo Dark Arts that you can only dream of.

Likewise you have to live with it.

But once you have taken a city in my core which is probably inevitable I guess - I am betting I will have taken 2 or three from your advance party .

It is only the lack of slots that has been holding me back..

Are you the Diplomat for SMYN ?

WG
philgr81 said:
No I do my diplomacy with light ships

Also no one has or will take a city from us in your ally

Yes propaganda is a part of the game put when everyone is too busy laughing at u to take u seriously u not a master at it
WitchunterGeneral said:
Actually dear boy I had three on their knees all day yesterday without a dam slot to take any of them.

Thanks to the flies I swatted away today I got enough BP to take two when peacetime ends .

Phil whom apart from yourself is stupid enough to laugh - your *** whipped teammate HDTW ?

Grow up and stop being childish and maybe I might find some humility when I do take cities as I have predicted.

If you are predicting I wont take SMYN cities you are delusional to the point of insanity.
philgr81 said:
U couldn't take a city yesterday y we didn't send support and y I was laughing at you come bk at me when u managed to take a city
WitchunterGeneral said:
You have misread the peacetime rules.

However I will await the pleasure of your next missive when indeed we have taken one of your cities .

A bientot .

WG
philgr81 said:
No but I have played this game since it started and u can't land a cs 24 hour before peace time starts fact u clearly don't no that show kind of player u r
WitchunterGeneral said:
As usual we will have a peacetime this year around Christmas. What this means is that for a set period of time no violent actions can occur. We do this so everyone gets a chance to spend time with their family without the worry of being conquered.

Peace Time starts on December 24th at 18:00 server time and ends on December 26 at 23:00 server time.

These are the Peace Time restrictions:

24h before the peace time starts it won't be possible to send out colony ships (affects revolt and conquest worlds)
24h before the peace time starts it won't be possible to start a siege or take over cities on revolt worlds.
During peace time all incoming attacks are handled as visits, so there won't be any battle. Sending out new commands won't be possible.
Attacks, which would arrive after the peace time ended, can be send out.
Founding new cities will be possible and won't be restricted in any way.
World Wonders won't be able to build up any further during peace time. That means in detail:
During peace time it won't be possible to send resources. By sending resources the following will happen:
All sent resources which arrive at any world wonder during peace time will be refunded to the city where they came from.
All resource deliveries which will arrive after the peace time ended will be added to the world wonder as usual.
It is not possible to build up the world wonder during peace time. No enlargements can be started during that time which will end or partly take place during peace time.
It won't be possible to cast any offensive spells (e.g. Lightning Bolt from Zeus).

We hope this gives you time to spend with family and friends and to relax this holiday season.

Your Grepolis Team

BUT peace time is based on UTC not UTC + 2

So yes I could have landed a CS before 20;00;00 if i had had a damm slot.
philgr81 said:
Try at new year peace time u will see

Had u been able to would have been 4 k brim in city as u wouldn't. E able to brake that
WitchunterGeneral said:
You cant put 4k biremes into every city if I revolt 4 at a time]

And your forum must be showing you that.

If not your problems are worse that I thought.
philgr81 said:
Keep thinking that mate just try taking a city and u will see u r wasting your time
WitchunterGeneral said:
And you will definitely eat your words once it happens?
philgr81 said:
WitchunterGeneral said:
is that "yes I will I'm a man of my word " or something else

Only answer 1 qualifies for respect Phil.

There are plenty of players who can lord it over others etc...

I am cooking Xmas Dinner atm . turkey Gammon and all the trimmings - my wife thinks I am the second coming atm - so I can bask in her adulation whilst still distinctly lacking in yours.

Happy christmas

Snowballs Advocat and diet lemonade ..
philgr81 said:
Honestly don't care what u r doing don't car about u

And I will not eat my words as u half bit alliances isn't good enough to take a city off us
WitchunterGeneral said:
Thought as much .

Totally without class

I will enjoy bringing your Grepo world crashing down .

Try not to answer and then I can be confident your words match your intended actions.

Methinks the golden child doth protest too much.

Adieu.

Credits to Ev1lK1ng for the Top 12 Sink or Swim. If you have any news you would like to share, send me a pm on the externals or ingame @americanmercenary2 That’s all folks see ya next week!

DeletedUser54451

I hope EiE are using the deff buffs now. They need it soon!

DeletedUser17513

And why the hell are all convo's including Whichunter? :confused:

On the other hand gj, this issue is probably best so far in my opinion.

DeletedUser46108

Many things in top 12 is wrong or atleast out of date...Should have made your own or had someone write an up to date one
Those convs are not that interesting, we want interviews where you or someone you hire talk directly to interesting players.
Its the best one so far tho and it show this paper got potential

destroxxi

Phrourach
You all's idea of a pact is a bit stupid honestly. I can think of maybe 3 official pacts between alliances on this server so far there are more NAPs in place then actual full pacts. Only stating this because Newspapers are suppose to state facts backed by facts and I don't see any supporting evidence for anything noted in the top 12, it's all speculation by various people. Get facts then try again or this is nothing more then a tabloid not a newspaper lol. By the way EK probably the worst person to get any sort of information from he killed his own alliance leading a witch hunt for a supposed spy so.

DeletedUser17513

By the way EK probably the worst person to get any sort of information from he killed his own alliance leading a witch hunt for a supposed spy so.

how about in spirit of new year you shut up ? :)
all intel i said, was from MEMBERS OF THOSE ALLIANCES, so please don't speak BS.

DeletedUser54448

Happy New Year to all of you and thank you very much for the work done to publish these Chronicles, I find them quite interesting. However, I have some comments.

First comment: I am really shocked after realizing that, what look like messages sent inside the game, are published word by word here...I am not really used to this kind of transparency that I am learning that this server definetely has for any related aspect of the game...I should have learnt this fact already since my first talk to a leader here was inmediately forwarded after I had clearly asked to keep it in private. Honestly, I must be from the old school but for me what is talked amongst leaders should remain between leaders and with more reason if one of them requires that to be that way and the other does not advise thay the conversation will be public....and I would extend it not only to leaders but to players and even to persons in real life (with obvious exceptional situations when there are personal risks etc. ..).

Second, and regarding to how the info related to my alliance is treated here, I would expect a rectification from the "journalist" that first publishes the real fact that our activity is very low with no further explanation (maybe cause we were most on VM?) and then calified as pathetic our alliance. I think that if you want to keep some credibility you should save that kind of despective comments, even if they were truth....
In my country we say that Who offends is not the one that wants to offend but just the one that can offend and you, buddy, definetely cannot offend us.
Of course our figures against SMYN are awful but that was clearly expected since as I explained before, we were betrayed at the same time after the agreement between the 2 big alliances we had in our area. I remind you that we were collaborating with both of them and that gave us confidence to be full offensive and did not have deffenses ready when we were betrayed...and of course we are talking about SMYN, an alliance full of gold players that, with some honorable exceptions, do not reach the level of the best of our players....so we are not talking about pathetic players in Tercios, we are talking about an alliance 6 times smaller and with not huge amounts of gold available to make the diference.

Linking to what I wrote, I prefer to keep for myself the comments of some of those good players of SMyN that after we sunk one CS (or 2 or 3 in the same group of attacks) congratulated us for our heroic defense...we have quite a númber of these comments (that we will not publish here as they are private) and of course we have others that hate us for doing our best defending our cities. ..but anyway. ..there is always these kind of players...Grepo-haters. ..we have 50 cities lost, the last 25 of players with just one city, or that quitted the game or just did not obey the order to activate VM to use the peace periods to change off cities into deff and could not defend further than they did, sinking up to 50 CS of the enemy ..now, obviously is late for us and we can only congratulate SMYN for being the first alliance ever that beats us and to invite them to try it again in a non-gold world where I bet I would find other units different than mantis in my wall....

For the journalist. ..I wait for your rectification...change pathetic into bravo, or few, or even correct. ..and I will be satisfied. .maybe next time consulting to the main actors before publishing would be good to you...just a sugestión.

DeletedUser38168

Happy New Year to all of you and thank you very much for the work done to publish these Chronicles, I find them quite interesting. However, I have some comments.

First comment: I am really shocked after realizing that, what look like messages sent inside the game, are published word by word here...I am not really used to this kind of transparency that I am learning that this server definetely has for any related aspect of the game...I should have learnt this fact already since my first talk to a leader here was inmediately forwarded after I had clearly asked to keep it in private. Honestly, I must be from the old school but for me what is talked amongst leaders should remain between leaders and with more reason if one of them requires that to be that way and the other does not advise thay the conversation will be public....and I would extend it not only to leaders but to players and even to persons in real life (with obvious exceptional situations when there are personal risks etc. ..).

Second, and regarding to how the info related to my alliance is treated here, I would expect a rectification from the "journalist" that first publishes the real fact that our activity is very low with no further explanation (maybe cause we were most on VM?) and then calified as pathetic our alliance. I think that if you want to keep some credibility you should save that kind of despective comments, even if they were truth....
In my country we say that Who offends is not the one that wants to offend but just the one that can offend and you, buddy, definetely cannot offend us.
Of course our figures against SMYN are awful but that was clearly expected since as I explained before, we were betrayed at the same time after the agreement between the 2 big alliances we had in our area. I remind you that we were collaborating with both of them and that gave us confidence to be full offensive and did not have deffenses ready when we were betrayed...and of course we are talking about SMYN, an alliance full of gold players that, with some honorable exceptions, do not reach the level of the best of our players....so we are not talking about pathetic players in Tercios, we are talking about an alliance 6 times smaller and with not huge amounts of gold available to make the diference.

Linking to what I wrote, I prefer to keep for myself the comments of some of those good players of SMyN that after we sunk one CS (or 2 or 3 in the same group of attacks) congratulated us for our heroic defense...we have quite a númber of these comments (that we will not publish here as they are private) and of course we have others that hate us for doing our best defending our cities. ..but anyway. ..there is always these kind of players...Grepo-haters. ..we have 50 cities lost, the last 25 of players with just one city, or that quitted the game or just did not obey the order to activate VM to use the peace periods to change off cities into deff and could not defend further than they did, sinking up to 50 CS of the enemy ..now, obviously is late for us and we can only congratulate SMYN for being the first alliance ever that beats us and to invite them to try it again in a non-gold world where I bet I would find other units different than mantis in my wall....

For the journalist. ..I wait for your rectification...change pathetic into bravo, or few, or even correct. ..and I will be satisfied. .maybe next time consulting to the main actors before publishing would be good to you...just a sugestión.

wow so so bitter that your team dosnt support each other and is the reason for the shocking results if you was full off maybe should have attacked us and then wouldn't have shown 0 city's taken.

you talk about gold as if that the only reason our team is any good we have some of the closest team work in grepo and can relay on each other fully gold dose not bring you that in fact makes up for the lack of it their is a few players in our alliances in a fortunate position that able to spend gold not against rules so stop bitching

also stop complaining at rock his reports come copyed from the oracle

DeletedUser46130

Wg is so hilarious he talks like he matters hahahahahaha

destroxxi

Phrourach
how about in spirit of new year you shut up ? :)
all intel i said, was from MEMBERS OF THOSE ALLIANCES, so please don't speak BS.

Speaking Bs after being told this from least 10 people who is lying the 10 people or the one who is known to?

DeletedUser17513

okay.. let me put it this way.. did any blood leader dispute them having NAP and then FULL PACT with EiE? or other way around?
Did your guys ever say anything about NAP with Noobies, or Drill NAP with EiE?

so what 10 players are you talking about..

DeletedUser46108

Your top 12 said and says Drill full pact with EiE..

DeletedUser17513

Your top 12 said and says Drill full pact with EiE..

Because they were green to each other and listed as full pact in pact window :)
later it was said it was simple NAP :p