Announcement Name that Pixel! - COMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Hello everyone,

Time for a new competition that will (hopefully) revive this forum a bit.

In here I'll be posting several PIXELATED images of things that have to do with Grepolis. You have to guess what it is.
Whoever guesses correct first, gets 1 point. At the end of the competition, whoever has the most points wins.

The prize will be 200 Gold for 1st Prize, 100 Gold for 2nd. The gold will be transferred to an account of your choice.

Read the rules
  • In order to compete you must play actively in Edessa. By active I mean you have had an account before this competition started.
  • You can play anyway, but your points will not count towards the competition. Sign up will be for several days before we start. So please sign in for the game before Saturday the 27th!
  • Each correct guess earns you 1 point
  • Whoever posts first gets the point
  • The competition will start on Saturday the 27th of April and go until Friday the 3rd of May.
  • When signing up, please also give your INGAME name, so I can check if you play the world.
  • Images will be posted by me, as often as I can. I will get a new one as soon as one of you guesses correct. This may take a few minutes, or a few hours depending on my availability.
  • All decisions will be decided by me, regarding judgement of answers.
  • Edited or deleted posts for any reasons will be disqualified. Yes I can tell, so make sure you know the answer before guessing.
  • No double posting either. Both posts will be deleted and disqualified.
  • Most importantly, and I will enforce this heavily, have fun! A competition is no good if you are not having fun, so do it!

So let the game begin!
Invite other players of your alliance to join in as well! The more contestants, the more fun you have! Plus, you better keep that gold in your own alliance!

Credits go to IcedDragon for the organisation of the competition. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should be 'play actively in Edessa' right? I don't play in Idalium =/ lol

DeletedUser

Yes I would like to sign up, BearJuden is my in-game name

DeletedUser

Here

Pretty sure I can beat bear at this... he doesn't look too tough...

Alaskastock_125CB_BH0001_001.jpg

DeletedUser19042

lol.
Signed you in.

Please, do contact some people in your alliance or just friends. I want this to be fun. :D

Plus, others can play as well, even if you don't play this world! You simply won't get points, but you are allowed to play (for prestige ;) )

DeletedUser19042

Bet you said that on the other world forums too considering you post everywhere, do you even play Edessa or do you actually play every world?

He doesn't play this world. But he can play, but not for points. Only the players who play this world are getting points. The rest is just for fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.