Important Name That Pixel- Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there folks-
I thought that since this forum seems to be pretty active, we may as well make the most of it!
I am going to run the bounty hunter competition, I am just waiting for approval. Rather than just waiting around for that though, I thought i'd run this little game that IcedDragon came up with.

Note: This is not a proper competition, the only prize that I can guarantee you a congratulatory thread for you to flaunt and the 70 rep that i can give myself. This is simply for a bit of fun until the Bounty Hunter competition gets approved.

I will post a pixelated image, taken from within the game, and you need to try and work out what it is.

E.g.
bJ4n3Gt.png

i'd say this is timber camp, more precisely a guy chopping wood at timber camp in city overview

• In order to compete you must play in Dyme.
  • Each correct guess earns you 1 point
  • Whoever posts first gets the point
  • The competition will start now and will end in the future at some point! Could be a few days, a week tops.
  • Images will be posted by me, as often as I can. I will get a new one as soon as one of you guesses correct. This may take a few minutes, or a few hours depending on my availability.
  • All decisions will be decided by me, regarding judgement of answers.
  • Edited or deleted posts for any reasons won't count.
  • No double posting either. Both posts will be deleted.
  • Most importantly, and I will enforce this heavily, have fun! A competition is no good if you are not having fun, so do it!

If you guys like this one, I will run it at some point in the future for real with proper prizes etc.
For now though, just enjoy!

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no don't tell me we've to say even the island's number :S

The sand of island 138562, maybe? :p

DeletedUser

Apparently I zoomed it in too much :D

Here is another image:
5vawq.png

DeletedUser

A World Wonder place maybe? Now, you'll believe me if I say I'm not a good guesser :p

DeletedUser

The CP mask in your agora?

I'm getting the hang of it :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that flag on the victory procession in the agora, GOTTA WIN EM ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.