Competition Name That Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it may be a bit much to expect them to find the exact one :D There isn't much that is very distinctive about it...

DeletedUser32498

I think i figured it out. Is it the torch of the farming village. i don't mean when you click on the farming village i mean the torh outside of the farming village. i notice they turn on at night.

DeletedUser11965

Hmmm, if the reason you guys can't find it is because the island might be different on a newer world, please forgive me. :(

DeletedUser32498

Hmmm, if the reason you guys can't find it is because the island might be different on a newer world, please forgive me. :(

The people who tried deserve 1 point each. You trolled us. lol.

DeletedUser11965

Okay, confirmed it is on new worlds too.

HINT: It's not in the city overview.

6lfko.png

DeletedUser

it is city light, each island have st lesdt one city that have light turned on.

DeletedUser

Which torch in particular? :p

Sharky didn't realise that the WW spots only show to players with more than one city. An easily made mistake.
Iced and I spent the last few minutes trying to work it out to come and help you out :D

DeletedUser44027

Which torch in particular? :p

Sharky didn't realise that the WW spots only show to players with more than one city. An easily made mistake.
Iced and I spent the last few minutes trying to work it out to come and help you out :D

And, as usual, you failed miserably. By about 10 minutes. :p also, you should choose a better partner. Iced can't even figure out how to close a thread :D

(See booty slide in ideas)

DeletedUser

And, as usual, you failed miserably. By about 10 minutes. :p also, you should choose a better partner. Iced can't even figure out how to close a thread :D

(See booty slide in ideas)

We weren't late :D We're the ones who told him it wasn't possible for you to get it!

DeletedUser44027

Oh. Well, iced is still an invalid. I'm sure it was your pure genius that figured it out. Why do you spend so much time here, if I may ask? Jealous that sharkey's pixel thread is doing better than yours? :p

DeletedUser

Because i'm enjoying watching Sharky's ridiculously hard images flummox you :D

DeletedUser44027

Oh shush. Anyways, sharky, who gets the point? I believe that *cough* I was the one to suggest the torch... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.