Nameless---->I HATE SANDCASTLES

DeletedUser

Wasn't their pic on like facebook or bebo before with a kid saying ''im gonna mess you up''
i would post the whole sentence but i think it may be abit inapporite and i dont think the mods would like it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like Ozemendizs said: It's all about having fun playing the game.....and giving you all something to talk about.LOL

DeletedUser

Wansyth, I agree with sereton here. With Eclipse gone you guys are going nowhere. You should disband and make a new alliance or something

How can you say that the #2 Alliance is "going nowhere"? The facts speak for themselves. We have gone on since Eclipse left and we will continue to go on. The Alliance is the same no matter what the name is. If you base an alliance on the name then that's all you have.. a name. But when you base an alliance on its members then you have an alliance; no matter the name.

I don't know why it matters to you anyway since you don't stay in any alliance more than 2 months.

DeletedUser

Well, they don't even mean it anyway. One of my cities is on the same island as several of GH players and I changed its name to "A Sandcastle" I didn't even get attacked :( After all that effort as well :(

DeletedUser

Well, they don't even mean it anyway. One of my cities is on the same island as several of GH players and I changed its name to "A Sandcastle" I didn't even get attacked :( After all that effort as well :(

Back in July Sorrow didn't have much problem taking Eubea did he?

DeletedUser

oh my god, there called donkeys now...

can this get any sadder...

DeletedUser

How can you say that the #2 Alliance is "going nowhere"? The facts speak for themselves. We have gone on since Eclipse left and we will continue to go on. The Alliance is the same no matter what the name is. If you base an alliance on the name then that's all you have.. a name. But when you base an alliance on its members then you have an alliance; no matter the name.

I don't know why it matters to you anyway since you don't stay in any alliance more than 2 months.

When I say going nowhere I mean that you have sort of lost your touch that you had a few onths ago

DeletedUser

oh my god,

can this get any sadder...

OMG LMAO

I could not disagree with you more. :eek:

This is so very funny, Donkeys... The picture is Great... ROF LOL

Have fun, play a game, for :pro:

smurfs-wars-1.jpg
Just incase you did not know, the smurf's are in town...

DeletedUser

Its an amusing image, but is it an inspirational one !?
I'm sure some of them are wondering why they are fighting so hard while their leaders turn their alliance into
a laughing stock ? Are these new identities being chosen democratically, or at the whim of one of their leaders ?

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser5398

i think it is great. i find no difference in what they are doing than what Sereton did with I Hate You.

it is a comical name and a bit of a change from everyone who takes this game waaaay to serious. hopefully they change it every week to something just as clever.

VB

DeletedUser

i would presume its the leaders, as most of there members can not speak good english

DeletedUser

oh man that is to fail, if i could de-rep myself i would :p

DeletedUser

I don´t care for the name they use, but is getting a little complicated to know of which alliance are you talking about. If they keep changing their name like they are doing, someday you will find you can associate any "stable" name with the alliance and they will become truly "nameless" . Nice strategy :eek:lol

DeletedUser

oh they are haha, there using donkeys... and no one else in grepolis has donkeys...