Need advice

DeletedUser15769

Just for fun, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I have this guy who's half my size that sends a sneak attack every couple of days. The attack is only 180 LS and he always hits the same target, taking out a handful of biremes.

So, what's going on?

1. Could be a noob who thinks losing biremes is going to give me sleepless nights. BTW, he uses a predictable naming convention for his cities, so a blind man can see which are attack, defence, navy, land etc.

2. Could be a trap. He's in a large alliance, so his cities could be stacked with biremes waiting to catch my LS fleets when I counter attack.

Any other ideas :p
(steps back and waits for some humorous responses)

DeletedUser

Lols the beta world is in late game state, you need help with this lols?

Just attack him back... what are you scared of?

DeletedUser

Make fireships XD Or send him a message find when he is sleepin and send 50LS to wreck his.

DeletedUser

Make fireships XD Or send him a message find when he is sleepin and send 50LS to wreck his.

Yes that is a good idea I like to do that alot so i know when to attack without being noticed right away.
So i would go and try that out

DeletedUser15769

Come on guys, you can be more creative than this!

This is basic stuff, we need off-the-wall thinking :)

DeletedUser

tell you what it really is. He (or I) just needed a few more bp to get ready for my next conquest, (which i would not go for one of your cities as you would definatly be able to break it). I have no intention of annoying you or worrying you, just get a couple of bp.

And i dont keep doing it, I did it twice...

mike

DeletedUser

Look if he attacks you while you sleep he might be living in the states. Just send a few attacks at random when your away and sooner or later you'll catch him asleep and have sunk 180 LS. How more creative are we supposed to get?

DeletedUser

Freak him out by massing LS and sending the minimum amount of LS each time to make him totally freak out because he has like 70 attacks incoming.

DeletedUser15769

tell you what it really is. He (or I) just needed a few more bp to get ready for my next conquest, (which i would not go for one of your cities as you would definatly be able to break it). I have no intention of annoying you or worrying you, just get a couple of bp.

And i dont keep doing it, I did it twice...

mike

Oh, it's YOU :eek:

In that case, just send attacks when you feel like it. I'm happy to help with your BP and won't get annoyed at all. :rolleyes:

BTW: I hope you sleep well over the next few days ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
lets all rim mikewarren ;) typical Xmortis player, picks on those smaller than him because they know they can't loose plus he smells and left TSE and he shall pay :pro:

DeletedUser

ok... that makes no sense... Phillippos Da Great is twice my size... check up on your facts before you say anything silly.

DeletedUser

psst . . . I was talking about alliances, you silly persian:p
So all people who dissagree with your Spartan MRA alliance and leave them are "silly persians"? Seems to be a waste of energy to type that...

Lugosi

Strategos
So all people who dissagree with your Spartan MRA alliance and leave them are "silly persians"? Seems to be a waste of energy to type that...

if you want to think that then yes but I meant generally because he misunderstood my last post, don't take what I say seriously prabha otherwise my effect on you will have been achieved :eek::D

DeletedUser

if you want to think that then yes but I meant generally because he misunderstood my last post, don't take what I say seriously prabha otherwise my effect on you will have been achieved :eek::D
From what I heard of you your looked lower upon than even I among the forum and in game. I take none of your posts with legitmant seriousness because 90% of it is spam or pointless blab.