Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

your not evening playing theta anymore you were long gone before it got fun

and changing it to 2.0 will ruin all that fun because good player will quit and all that will be left are sim city players that will forget what "war' means and just worry about sending resources to build there statue

Build magnificent cities,
forge mighty alliances,
utilize the power of the gods,
conquer the world!

see what that says they might as well change that now that wars will become a word and you cant "conquer the world" if your spending resources on your world wonder and not troops :supermad:

this is a war game and not a "lets build tall statues" game :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22375

you can put my name too on the list against 2.0

I cant say how much i spend becouse i played free. I started taking premium in last month

DeletedUser

There aint much point in this thread and it should be locked. Innogames ARE updating the 1.26 servers to 2.0, there is now nothing we can do except stage a mass quit in an effort to change their minds. Anyone game for that then? Ha!

"You say you want a revolution, I say that your full of brown goo!" - Marylin Manson

DeletedUser11886

Robbyn44, around 1,000 euro for 2 worlds.

JEZZUS ROBBYN!!! GREPO MUST LOVE YOU!! xP YOu spend 1,000+ USD ON GREPO ALONE... R U RICH!? (No Wonder Your Number 1... >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a shame who designed graphics and interfaces of 2.0...must have nothing inside head except smashed potatoes....I have to wonder if they ever played the game more than a few days to make non user friendly version..