Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve gamma.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

... This is pointless Gamma has around 4000 active players so you are gonig to need to show at least 2k - 3k names on here.

You are not going to get it on a world by world basis one of the reasons for the upgrade is to allowed the devs to concentrate on one version of the game. If they allow one world to stay as V1 it is pointless moving any of them as they have to keep the two code bases running.

Also your active forum members in gamma are what? 20-30 people? This kind of post is not going to achieve the result you want it to, bar get on peoples nerves as you have posted it in every forum.

DeletedUser

i agree to u saska, this is one of the reasons i didn't send a mass mail