Negativity

DeletedUser41753

So I have to question ALL posting posting in here...

How much negativity and lies can you spout? How many personal insults can you levy? Does it make you feel like a big man/woman? Why do you feel the balls to do such behind the veil of the internet, when you know that in RL you would catch a bullet for talking the way you do here?

As for INNO, they should be booting most that post in here, shame on them for allowing this drivel to continue.

DeletedUser44434

i agree.... i would say it was childish but i would think/hope that children would know better..

i was brought up that if you didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...and yes,mods why do you allow this nonsense?

DeletedUser18039

Rather than calling on some "authority figure" like a mod to clean up the forums so your little brains won't have to deal with "negativity", why not just not read them?

What is it with you people? Are you 12?

DeletedUser44434

well done,another insult on the forum!...
trash talk is fine but personnel insults to people are not necessary. calling people paedophiles which i have seen on the forum for an extreme example is completely out of order... are you defending that manned-rake?

DeletedUser39031

Nobody takes it seriously, most of the guys here know how to have a laugh at their own expense anyway. Trust me there's a lot worse than this, of course in Australia most people can cope with being called a paedophile etc.

The problem is people who cant take jokes and get insulted about everything.

DeletedUser18039

well done,another insult on the forum!...
trash talk is fine but personnel insults to people are not necessary. calling people paedophiles which i have seen on the forum for an extreme example is completely out of order... are you defending that manned-rake?

lol... I'm telling you and anyone else who wants to go whining to a mod to stop people from saying bad things that make you feel sad sad sad to read something else if you don't like it... so, are you 12?

DeletedUser48583

lol... I'm telling you and anyone else who wants to go whining to a mod to stop people from saying bad things that make you feel sad sad sad to read something else if you don't like it... so, are you 12?

Lol
To be honest manned I have known 12 year olds to be more mature that these lot so they must be younger :p

DeletedUser

So I have to question ALL posting posting in here...

How much negativity and lies can you spout? How many personal insults can you levy? Does it make you feel like a big man/woman? Why do you feel the balls to do such behind the veil of the internet, when you know that in RL you would catch a bullet for talking the way you do here?

As for INNO, they should be booting most that post in here, shame on them for allowing this drivel to continue.

...and uhmm... the other thing we need to....ahhhh.... come down on like a ton of doric columns are these forum trolls that keep posting gifs of Boris Johnson everywhere. Uhmmm....yes....Bulla!Bulla! Bulla! :p

boris-johnson.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I fully agree with you Boris!

This forum really is dominated by frustrated persons, accusing eachother, same old, same old.
And you see what happens: when you post this, immediately they start picking at you - probably feel a little bit embarrased.

Pretty sad for the people here that actually put an effort (newspapers, statistics..), that these clowns are here.

You cannot blame the mods for this - it would be a fulltime job cleaning the dirt while the sewer is leaking.

But indeed, the best advice is: don't read it, and post in your alliance forum (I hope it will be better than this hehe)

DeletedUser48572

Nobody takes it seriously, most of the guys here know how to have a laugh at their own expense anyway. Trust me there's a lot worse than this, of course in Australia most people can cope with being called a paedophile etc.

The problem is people who cant take jokes and get insulted about everything.

This..would rep but must spread around..

This is a game..if people can't take a joke in a game's forum...i feel sorry for you.

Life is so great...no need to sweat the small stuff...it's all love.

The forums are where people talk about what is going on in the server...in a war game..are we suppose to love the enemy? Roast marshmallows and sit around a campfire and hold hands? Come on..stop being so damn sensitive. Grow a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Negativity ...give me a break.

When i get some funny PM's i don't run to the mods...it's all love..just a game...crybaby.

DeletedUser48583

I fully agree with you Boris!

This forum really is dominated by frustrated persons, accusing eachother, same old, same old.
And you see what happens: when you post this, immediately they start picking at you - probably feel a little bit embarrased.

Pretty sad for the people here that actually put an effort (newspapers, statistics..), that these clowns are here.

You cannot blame the mods for this - it would be a fulltime job cleaning the dirt while the sewer is leaking.

But indeed, the best advice is: don't read it, and post in your alliance forum (I hope it will be better than this hehe)

Made me laugh.
Alot of people on this forum having abit of banter and they work hard in game. From people like erik,chill to people like me, salty etc you get the point.
We can blow of steam here and have a laugh.

DeletedUser

This..would rep but must spread around..

This is a game..if people can't take a joke in a game's forum...i feel sorry for you.

Life is so great...no need to sweat the small stuff...it's all love.

The forums are where people talk about what is going on in the server...in a war game..are we suppose to love the enemy? Roast marshmallows and sit around a campfire and hold hands? Come on..stop being so damn sensitive. Grow a pair.

Mixed signals.

DeletedUser

Not sure how you can take advice from someone who dissolves an alliance over something small.

DeletedUser

Made me laugh.
Alot of people on this forum having abit of banter and they work hard in game. From people like erik,chill to people like me, salty etc you get the point.
We can blow of steam here and have a laugh.

i dont think im quite the same league as you erik and chill but basically yeah the banter on forums can sometimes be more interesting than the actual game.

btw when i log on i check the forums before the game

DeletedUser

Who what and where mate?

I must be behind the times.

Seems that Boris clicked the dissolve alliance button after some kind of in house disagreement and quit.
A very negative move on his part.