Nemesis and Illuminati

DeletedUser

Following on from some initial discussions with Nemesis and illuminati merging that broke down recently the illuminati council have made the decision to go to war with nemesis.

Nemesis have been steadily building their powerbase in recent weeks and have been engaging with all minor alliances in that ocean threatening them to join or be conquered. Nemesis have also been steadily conquesting cities in sovreign Illuminati territory and we must respond.

To all Nemesis warriors......

We will see you in battle. May your your war cries be heard in Valhalla or wherever your fallen warriors reside. We will bring the battle to you and in return expect you to do the same to us. Lets see how this war pans out for both of us.

Remember "Magnanamous in victory - Gracious in defeat"

DeletedUser

Following on from some initial discussions with Nemesis and illuminati merging that broke down recently the illuminati council have made the decision to go to war with nemesis.

Nemesis have been steadily building their powerbase in recent weeks and have been engaging with all minor alliances in that ocean threatening them to join or be conquered. Nemesis have also been steadily conquesting cities in sovreign Illuminati territory and we must respond.

We will see you in battle. May your your war cries be heard in Valhalla or wherever your fallen warriors reside. We will bring the battle to you and in return expect you to do the same to us. Lets see how this war pans out for both of us.

Sorry but that is incorrect. No boundaries were established as who had control of which oceans. The illuminati have taken far more cities in ocean 25 than NEMISIS has in ocean 35. Good day sir.

DeletedUser

And something else to add. I see history repeating. The bigger alliance intending on dominating another established ocean. Wolf Pack and illuminati ring a bell? NEMISIS is looking at a similar situation.

DeletedUser

And something else to add. I see history repeating. The bigger alliance intending on dominating another established ocean. Wolf Pack and illuminati ring a bell? NEMISIS is looking at a similar situation.

This is very true we learnt a lot from wolf pack and did indeed survive their assaults.

History will decide. Let's see.

We never lost a city to wolf pack. That is our legacy.

DeletedUser

It's nature's way, Jerfle. But this is the first time Illuminati has gone to war with a smaller alliance.

We never lost a city to wolf pack.
No, nor to the Barbarians. Will Nemesis do better? I hear the bashing of swords on shields from their cities.

Good luck to all who go to war, and have fun.

DeletedUser

Nice! cant wait the free BP's you will bringt to us :)

DeletedUser26515

last I checked we have 62 players and you have 54 players is size really an issue here. A very unmatched comparison my friend.

DeletedUser

last I checked we have 62 players and you have 54 players is size really an issue here. A very unmatched comparison my friend.

Really? You want to compare our 54 with your 62. How about some more numbers? Right now illuminati rank 5th with 2.9 million points. NEMESIS ranks 10th with 800,000 points. Clearly we are outmatched. Good day sir.